Kaye has joined your party!

Kaye

So, hey! You can call me Kaye.

I'm rather new to the Reborn community, having never seen this place until just recently, and I thought it would be a good idea to join since it seemed like a pretty friendly place. I had first played Pokemon Reborn around a year ago, but was forced to redownload and restart because of glitch problems. My file right now has 4 beautiful badges. Only 14 more to go. Aha.

My interests very a bit-- from playing osu to RPGMaker games (Ib, The Witch's House, Mad Father, all that good jazz), to reading, to roleplaying, to drawing, to various other things and beyond. I'd pull out more things, but I'm half asleep right now and it's sort of hard to see the screen. Oh, and I also like staying up to ridiculous times in the day because that's how people like me roll, I guess.

I hope that introduction was okay-- I don't really know what else to say other than that.

So, um. Thanks for reading, friends! Please treat me kindly.

Happy New Year as well! I hope that 2k15's treating you all nice so far.

• Veterans

Welcome Kaye.Check out the community rules and other Rule shiz to not get in trouble.Check out the Creative Writing/RolePlaying section and talk to Hukuna.He mains those areas and is known as the"RP Sensai"though you have some experience i see.Happy new Year and Welcome to your new home!YOU WILL NEVER LEAVE THIS PLACE ALIVE!

Welcome Kaye.Check out the community rules and other Rule shiz to not get in trouble.Check out the Creative Writing/RolePlaying section and talk to Hukuna.He mains those areas and is known as the"RP Sensai"though you have some experience i see.Happy new Year and Welcome to your new home!YOU WILL NEVER LEAVE THIS PLACE ALIVE!

I think it's too late already.

*insert obligitory sanity joke here* welcome kaye! i think you'll fit right in here tbh feel free to annoy sheep and jericho if you have any questions and Hukuna, our sensei of RP, would probably accept you in his subforum, be sure to check out the showdown server and may the odds ever be in your favor~

Hey there Kaye! Glad you finally decided to join us here on the forum. Ib, is somewhat notorious around the higher ups around here, that's for sure. Roleplaying has already been covered, talk to Hukuna or King Murdoc to get started. You seem like an incredibly nice person yourself and so you can expect to see the same in return around here.

If you have any questions you can ask the Moderators or myself. But most importantly please read the rules. I'd also recommend checking out as many of the pinned threads as you can because they usually have very useful information you can use. Like the forum FAQ for one. Also, come talk with us on the Pokemon Reborn Showdown Server, you can learn the competitive game and talk with your fellow reborn citizens there. (There's a link to the top left above Member Info: )

Please stay a while, you'll certainly be able to meet some people who have many common interests with you.

It's wonderful to meet all of you as well! You all seem like great people. Thanks so much for the warm welcome, hehe. I feel at home already.

Hey there Kaye! Glad you finally decided to join us here on the forum. Ib, is somewhat notorious around the higher ups around here, that's for sure. Roleplaying has already been covered, talk to Hukuna or King Murdoc to get started. You seem like an incredibly nice person yourself and so you can expect to see the same in return around here.

If you have any questions you can ask the Moderators or myself. But most importantly please read the rules. I'd also recommend checking out as many of the pinned threads as you can because they usually have very useful information you can use. Like the forum FAQ for one. Also, come talk with us on the Pokemon Reborn Showdown Server, you can learn the competitive game and talk with your fellow reborn citizens there. (There's a link to the top left above Member Info: )

Please stay a while, you'll certainly be able to meet some people who have many common interests with you.

Haha, is it really? I haven't met many other fans of Ib-- it's great to see that there are a few around here! Ib deserves so much love, ugh.

Thank you for the advice as well! I'll make sure to attempt to check out what you and everyone else has given me-- I'm sure that there's some nifty stuff hidden around here.

I'm sure that I'll be here for a while, that's for sure. c:

Welcome! You remind me of a particular character around these parts. He'd like this song, so maybe your tastes could parallel. At any rate, enjoy your time here!

!!!!!!! Whoa! This is a really nice song, oh goodness-- hello there friend, you're going right into my iTunes ~

I'm curious to know just who I remind you of though, maybe I'll be able to meet them and we can take over the world with twin powers, hehe.

Thank you! Looking at things right now, I'm sure that I'll enjoy this place very much.

Edited by Kaye

Hey Kaye. Welcome to Reborn! Before you get started here is a list of tasks for you.

1. Buy a cabin(with internet) in an isolated location.

2. Take food and a laptop and live there.

3. Block everything else except the reborn forum, showdown server and the reborn radio.

4. Live happily ever after.

or..

You could just leave your sanity outside the door.. Your choice.. But whatever..

Also, yay more RP fans!!