Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

1000 dollar sidequest

Samtale

Question

• Developers

Im having trouble with the event where the two guys ask for 1000 dollars at the center/base after fighting them youd usually get a magikarp but this time

its telling me to go to obsidian ward and to go after some kid can I get help finding this kid

10 answers to this question

This was the best, i started Reborn at Ep 13 so I didnt knew it was easier available before, but as soon as that guys asked if I want a pokemon for money, I knew it had to be Magicarp, the more trolled I felt as I ran after that Magicarp for 11 badges, still going. lol

Btw I never even once used Gyarados in any Pokemon game I played, I had no idea that it is supposed to be good. XD

Also, yeah the next station is the Team Magma/Aqua guy on the right side of the Night Club I think.

It was obtainable in a previous episode. Gyarados can sweep gym leaders and that's something we didn't want, so Ame removed it, replaced it at first with a Ducklett, and since the duck is useless, we got a new event, which we don't know what will give us. Perhaps Magikarp or Feebas, or neither.

you can go as far as CORIN ROUGE lets you

Edited by nickcrash