[Spoilers Ep: 14] More Corpse Searching?

spark95

Some of you may recall a certain Team Meteor Grunt named Simon. After he quits Team Meteor, you can see him again at the Beryl Cemetery and says that you can find him at Peridot at his house. I visited him and he said he wanted to forget everything about Team Meteor except Tara(his partner), but he didn't even know her last name and all that remained of her was at the bottom of Tanzan Lake.

He made a grave for her at the cemetery but with no body, it's incomplete. So, that being said, perhaps we might be able to dive in there (the middle of the lake is has that darker shade, marking it as a divable area) and retrieve the corpse for him in future episodes?

He made a grave for her at the cemetery but with no body, it's incomplete. So, that being said, perhaps we might be able to dive in there (the middle of the lake is has that darker shade, marking it as a divable area) and retrieve the corpse for him in future episodes?

A corpse usually ends up floating on the water's surface.

Whoa there! I know Reborn is a dark game but not that dark!

retrieving a corpse? man that's some messed up side-quest. maybe he can be revived by the fossil scientist. lol

The fossil scientist is also a Necromancer?

idk about the lake people being revived, but i do believe the gal that got soul ripped will come back some how....

Nah... the soul weren't just ripped from Eclipse's body, it was consumed by the Chandelure's flames to extract energy from it.

Yeah... am I the only one who thinks that the whole "burn Eclipse's soul out because she defected" thing was Sirius' moral event horizon? Seriously, after that I wanted to burn his soul out with his own Chandelure and feed his body to a rabid Mighteyna.

I can see her corpse in a mining mini-game at the bottom of the lake. parts by parts you have to dig it out to get Tara's whole body back. (yes this theory just got a little bit darker)

Edited by typhlosionrulez

I can see her corpse in a mining mini-game at the bottom of the lake. parts by parts you have to dig it out to get Tara's whole body back. (yes this theory just got a little bit darker)

Like a game of Operation.

...I have learned that y'all are more morbid than I actually thought you were.

Honestly, I don't expect us to bring back her corpse or something- just find something of hers with her last name on it, so Simon can add that to her grave, as a sort of closure for him. I'd feel kind of uncomfortable carrying back someone's corpse anyway.

...Then again if we can run off with an entire TV set and have no one notice, I don't suppose anyone will look twice at toting around a dead body. So I can't say for sure.