Can't Click Spoilers

Amethyst

• Administrators
So. I had no idea that people were having trouble with spoilers.
Those of you who are-
What Operating System/Browser do you use? How long has it been happening? Can you also not click them on other websites [url="http://monkeypro.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=4300"]such as this one?[/url]
Let's get this figured out~

Internet Explorer, Since ive been here (2 weeks), I can click on those just perfectly.
Also the comments i can't look at comments on statuses that have more than 2 comments.

Linux/Jumanji (Webkit-based). Started happening the same time all the other site weirdness happened: Quoting/editing posts have broken HTML; linebreaks often don't work; Collapse button for the sidebar disappeared ... about a week ago? Same issues with other Webkit browsers (Luakit and uzbl), although everything seems to work fine using Chrome. So I thought it would be a cookie/cache problem. Cleared both of those with no luck. IPB Admin thingy doesn't show any errors anywhere that I could find. The spoiler tags on MP are working properly ... so I'm out of ideas on what to do.

[quote name='Maelstrom' timestamp='1305066103' post='13852']
Using firefox cuz IE got a virus/glitched up and died a long time ago.... and I'm having NO problems. <--- Firefox solution??
[/quote]
Using FireFox and I ain't got no problems...yo.

• Administrators
For the record, I use Chrome with none of these problems, however I have a separate issue that the site will be unable to load if I try to send a PM/view a new topic/post a reply/do some things in the ACP. This is only for this website , regardless of browser or machine, and only on my home internet.
I would ask if anyone else has the same problem, but I'm fairly sure you don't. Still, putting this here to have a record of all problem in one space.

The first thing I will do is probably attempt to reinstall IPB completely, which I don't THINK will break anything but who knows.

And then, spontaneously, I can't click spoilers/view status comments.

This is some kinda disease, man. [b]Diseeeeeeeeeease.[/b]

[spoiler]On another note, my posting toolbar is gone.[/spoiler]

• Administrators
Confirming that a computer at my university cannot do either of those as well, and also the Post writing tool bar has disappeared as well.
I suspect Will is right.

[quote name='Will' timestamp='1305233824' post='13951']This is some kinda disease, man.  [b]Diseeeeeeeeeease.[/b],[/quote]
Once upon a time didn't Hyperlisk do a fancy Javascript thing that would infect others' signature on MP?  Not that I think Hyperlisk is involved with any of this ... just reminds me of that.

• 3 weeks later...