Sparky

I dunno. I liked the last segment on Monday night RAW with Rollins, Lesnar and Cena all signing the contract. Cena getting fired up and Rollins attacking both of them towards the end with the curb stomps I think it was really threw things up in the air for me.

Anyway, as for the Royal Rumble -

B7NulP4IEAAcREJ.jpg

I love it when I hear rumors about the Royal Rumble it makes me happy.

And I dunno guys I kind of like watching HHH now because for me it's character development and that's the way he's been made to develop. To run the Authority and essentially become someone we all loathe. Still shouldn't hurt his very good wrestling career and reputation as a good opponent etc.

Not saying he was bad in the ring, but the Authority storyline is kind of boring to be honest. It is character development, yes; However, It's being done in all the wrong ways. People wanted change and the fans don't get what they'd want to see, which is a lot of different things. IE: Cena not being paraded around as the top dog, etc.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this weeks raw was awesome! they finally did something right.lol Lesnar cleans house and gone apeshit on the authority (if only he could do that every week). NWO,APA,NAO decimates the Ascension and another Sting appearance...welp looking forward to the rumble.

so any predictions who will win the RR? my money is on Ambrose or Orton.

I honestly think this would be a good script for the WWE to play. Cena wins the WWE Title. The next pay-per-view Rollins cashes in and beats Cena. At Wrestlemania, Daniel Bryan wins the titles back. Wrestlemania, Mizdow betrays The Miz in a fatal Four Way match and the Ascension become the new Tag Team champions. Paige fights who ever is the Divas Champion and loses and we see the Dream match we've all be wanting. A three way match between Triple H, Undertaker and Sting.

(Really didn't want to double post, but no else is posting here, so I have to take the chance from Sheep or any other mod.)

It's about time that 'Macho Man' Randy Savage got his spot in the Hall of Fame, albeit very late. He should've been inducted sooner, but what can you do?

^Better late(very late) than never.. some WWE politics I guess, same goes with the ultimate warrior.

Now about the rumble, it has happened, damn even the Rock can't save Reigns from being booed out. lol.

I had a great pick with Rusev, but ended up with 2nd place again

Reigns is probably gonna win it, even though I really don't see that happening. However, there is that chance that Seth Rollins will finally cash in the Money in the Bank Contract so that's a thing.

imo, Reigns just isn't ready to face someone like Lesnar. They're pushing him way too fast.

THIS JUST IN. Arnold Schwartzenager is going into the WWE Hall of Fame. Cue more rioting from the fanbase, please. Dear lord, this is, I think, the worst backlash I've seen in 19 years of watching WWE

m76w5z.jpg

ARMBARS EVERYWHERE

But no really, Vince's really done it this time. Not even the goddamn Rock saved Reigns from being booed out the building. And like usual, he and the rest will pretend 'ITS JUST THOSE DAMNED SMARKY MILLENNIALS' as if it's exclusive to Philly or something.

That couldn't be further from the truth. The ride's only gonna get wilder from here, especially as they're going to air the Rumble tonight with the boos heavily edited out.

Meh, I'll put this here for y'all to listen to.

I have nothing against Reigns winning the rumble but the way that the WWE executed his victory is kinda lame, I mean come on! the Big slow, Kane and Reigns as the final contenders? gee I wonder who will win *rolls eyes*..

Now if it was the crowd favorites (Ambrose/Ziggler/D.bry) facing Reigns for the finals. maybe just maybe his victory was more believable.

They should have placed him earlier in the Rumble. But either way, he's lackluster to me so yerp.

Welp, Daniel Bryan should've won, but as long as Cena lost to Brock, it's all right, since Rusev is going to get buried.

• 1 month later...

Sure. My picks for the matches with multiple participants may change due to new wrestles entering.

Brock Lesnar v. Roman Reigns - Lesnar is way better but WWE logic makes me go with Reigns.

Sting v. Triple H

2nd Annual Andre Battle Royal - Damien Mizdow

Intercontinental Championship Ladder Match - Daniel Bryan

Undertaker v. Bray Wyatt

Rusev v. John Cena

AJ Lee & Paige v. Bella Twins

Randy Orton v. Seth Rollins

Welp, Daniel Bryan should've won, but as long as Cena lost to Brock, it's all right, since Rusev is going to get buried.

>brock pinned rollins

>technically cena never lost

>cena burying rusev

>after cena's feud with wyatt, wyatt is now feuding with undertaker

>potential to be a very big developmental thing for wyatt

>cant see how cena's burying

>rusev is a top heel at the company right now

>if cena beats rusev, rusev will probably go down a better path

>complaining about talent being buried

>>NOT COMPLAINING THAT ROMAN REIGNS IS BEING PUSHED WHEN THERE'RE MUCH MORE TALENTED PEOPLE IN THE RING AND ON THE MIC

if you believe in that bullshit and fail to see the flaw in reigns being pushed then lol idk what to say

anyway

WM31 predictions

Brock Lesnar v. Roman Reigns - I don't want Reigns to win he doesn't deserve it and the idiot didn't go through 29 others at the Rumble

Sting v. Triple H - time to bury HHH lel

2nd Annual Andre Battle Royal - Mark Henry

Intercontinental Championship Ladder Match - Dean Ambrose

Undertaker v. Bray Wyatt

Rusev v. John Cena

AJ Lee & Paige v. Bella Twins

Randy Orton v. Seth Rollins

the main event will be boring af, reigns can't carry a match. it would take a miraculous performance from both guys to make the match entertaining.

anyway here's my prediction..

Orton over Rollins

Wyatt over Taker(passing of the torch..)

Sting over HHH

Ambrose wins the IC title

Bellas over AJ and Paige

Cena wins the u.s. title (and make it relevant again)

Sheamus returns and wins the battle royal

Reigns wins the title, but then Rollins cashes it in, wins the title and turns face.(wishful thinking)

Randy Orton vs. Seth Rollins

John Cena vs Rusev

IC Ladder Match: R-Truth

2nd Annual Andre Battle Royal: Mizdow

Paige & AJ vs. Bella Twins

Roman Reigns vs. Brock Lesnar

Bray Wyatt vs. Undertaker

Sting vs. HHH

Rollins cashes it in, wins the title and turns face.(wishful thinking)

The "turns face" part is the only thing in your entire post I disagree with. Rollins has grown to be a brilliant heel, and generally, in WWE logic, cashing in is a heel act. So yeah, if he does cash in on Reigns/Brock, considering that he is by far the most popular of the 3, he will get a massive pop, but he will stay a heel afterward.