Sparky

Eh, the death threat from Rollins about Edge was a bit much. Ambrose vs Bray was a great rivalry

lol, I bet Edge was like: that wasn't part of the script.

As for Ambrose vs Bray, I don't know where that feud is going, but Ambrose has put over Bray too many times now with those street fights.It's great and all, but it has to end somehow. I want them to grow, not burying one another. Also, rumor has it, Bray is facing Taker at WM. that's why Bray continues to win matches at the expense of Ambrose, to keep his momentum going until that time comes.

Orton showed up(from outta nowhere). and seems to be a baby face now seeing he help SUPERCENA after raw went off air. perhaps a possible feud between him and Brock or Rollins and the authority.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, I bet Edge was like: that wasn't part of the script.

As for Ambrose vs Bray, I don't know where that feud is going, but Ambrose has put over Bray too many times now with those street fights.It's great and all, but it has to end somehow. I want them to grow, not burying one another. Also, rumor has it, Bray is facing Taker at WM. that's why Bray continues to win matches at the expense of Ambrose, to keep his momentum going until that time comes.

Orton showed up(from outta nowhere). and seems to be a baby face now seeing he help SUPERCENA after raw went off air. perhaps a possible feud between him and Brock or Rollins and the authority.

Taker's streak was broken and everyone wants Sting vs Taker, but it may be Sting vs HHH

Tbh HHH used to be one of the awesome guys D-Generation X ftw! but now I don't like him anymore :\

ITS ALL ABOUT THE GAME AND HOW YOU PLAY IT

Yea, the whole Authority thing makes me really dislike watching the show anytime I see him.

I wonder what Randy Orton is gonna come back.

he's filming a movie so after that he should be back or something

and the authority are back after the events that transpired on RAW before new years

Daniel Bryan is the only one I believed announced he'll be in it. But other than that, no other superstar announced they'll be in it yet. Plus, they generally have some people return out of nowhere.

When The Sting came in WWE for the first time on Survivor Series . He was in WFW but not in WWE. Now he's in TNA.

You mean WCW and his TNA Contract expired, if i'm thinking right.

I mean who's in it?

Daniel Bryan is the only one I believed announced he'll be in it. But other than that, no other superstar announced they'll be in it yet. Plus, they generally have some people return out of nowhere.

Well, there are only two known for the rumble. Roman Reigns and Daniel Bryan. there's Brock Lesnar vs John Cena

You know what else is overdone and stagnantly stale? the Authority. btw the "Firing" of Ziggler, Ryback and Rowan is kinda of dumb build-up for RR imo. I mean what's the point of all of that? it only stops those guys' momentum, especially Ziggler's.

You know what else is overdone and stagnantly stale? the Authority. btw the "Firing" of Ziggler, Ryback and Rowan is kinda of dumb build-up for RR imo. I mean what's the point of all of that? it only stops those guys' momentum, especially Ziggler's.

the IC Title is pretty much boring, whenever it's just being tossed around. 20 minute promos and such. the Ascension though are horrible. You never disrespect any tag team as great as the L.O.D

yeah the IC title meant something when HBK and Chris Jericho held it. Ziggler could have a longer run or at least give him a proper feud with BnB for the title without that Authority bullcrap. :/

True, It's like it's suppose to be wrestling, but it's more like a glorified board meeting.

Tbh HHH used to be one of the awesome guys D-Generation X ftw! but now I don't like him anymore :\

He was great in the old days.. Now he is really boring too watch.. As a wrestler he was entertaining, but the authority storyline is annoying..

True

And I honestly stopped caring bout wwe when HBK lost at Wrestlemania and retired

HBK was the best.. And if they planned to break the streak HBK was better than Brock any day..

yeah the IC title meant something when HBK and Chris Jericho held it. Ziggler could have a longer run or at least give him a proper feud with BnB for the title without that Authority bullcrap. :/

None of the titles mean anything now.. It seems more like a soap than a sport..

I dunno. I liked the last segment on Monday night RAW with Rollins, Lesnar and Cena all signing the contract. Cena getting fired up and Rollins attacking both of them towards the end with the curb stomps I think it was really threw things up in the air for me.

Anyway, as for the Royal Rumble -

B7NulP4IEAAcREJ.jpg

I love it when I hear rumors about the Royal Rumble it makes me happy.

And I dunno guys I kind of like watching HHH now because for me it's character development and that's the way he's been made to develop. To run the Authority and essentially become someone we all loathe. Still shouldn't hurt his very good wrestling career and reputation as a good opponent etc.