An Awkward Introduction

Breezey

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beautiful song, Ark! You'll definitely be the one I blame when I have this on listenonrepeat for 40 loops.

Hello, Dahlia! Your avatar is staring into the pits of my soul, but I have to warn you... The things you find there may not be pleasant and I cannot be held responsible for what happens to you while you're there.

Hey Breezy.. I may be a lil late in welcoming you.. But nonetheless... Welcome to the asylum Reborn!! You should definitely checkout the RP and creative writing forums.. You draw, play video games, like popsicles and drum sticks.. Yep... You will love it here..

Anyways as The Eagles say.. You can checkout anytime you like, but you can never leave!!

Mik, I am the smartest person. But I believe everyone is smart in their own way.

Kuro, I've had awful experiences from Schrodinger. Last time I tried to buy a bookshelf and my books kept disappearing.

Type, I play all of the Minecrafts. Been playing since 1.5.

Yash, one is never late to welcome another person, they simply show up when the opportune moment arises. Now is your opportune moment.

Mik, I am the smartest person. But I believe everyone is smart in their own way.

Kuro, I've had awful experiences from Schrodinger. Last time I tried to buy a bookshelf and my books kept disappearing.

Type, I play all of the Minecrafts. Been playing since 1.5.

Yash, one is never late to welcome another person, they simply show up when the opportune moment arises. Now is your opportune moment.

Well, the guy has a great sales pitch and all, but I'm pretty sure he convinced me to buy a dead cat.

or was it

Your humor is wonderful, Kuro. Though, the fact that I laughed also brings into question my sanity and how long it's been since I've had decent human interaction...

Thanks for the welcome, Finkel <3 Not everyone can be good, informed buyers, but we can all agree that the mystery box is incredibly enticing,

Your humor is wonderful, Kuro. Though, the fact that I laughed also brings into question my sanity and how long it's been since I've had decent human interaction...

Thanks for the welcome, Finkel <3 Not everyone can be good, informed buyers, but we can all agree that the mystery box is incredibly enticing,

Marked above, in red, are things that are overrated.

in blue, things that are better than Arkhidon

I forget if I mentioned this, or if you've changed your avatar but... Ark, your avatar has enough swag and Strider for everyone who's posted in this thread so far.

Hi, Hypa! I typo'd your name three times, and because the first typo was "Hippo" I'm afraid I'll always associated you with that.