Caption Contest 2

Amethyst

• Administrators
This weeks image is considerably different... But I think you can all have plenty of fun with it still~

[u]Rules[/u]
-There will be three judges, myself and two other members of staff, any of whom are free to volunteer.
-Being a judge will mean you cannot enter the contest yourself.
-Members can PM me images for future weeks contests. Their use is not guaranteed.
-If a Member's image is chosen, they may not enter the contest that week
-You are limited to one caption per week, but it can be changed before the contest close
-The contest ends Monday at 12 AM EST

[u]Prizes[/u]
-Each judge's favorite caption will receive $R400. If this means three different people get $R400 or one gets $R1200- so be it.
-One random entrant each week will be given $R300. This is independent of the winner.
-If a Member's image is chosen, they will be awarded $R500

[u]This week's Image~[/u]
[spoiler][img]http://img2.gelbooru.com//images/946/8920c271b723218ddefe648ffb535a0f.png?1146460[/img][/spoiler]

To enter, just post the caption you think best suits the image in this topic~

• Administrators
There comes a point when Pokemon makes such little sense, that you no longer question it.

[s]EDIT: Alternatively, "Rodaku would be jealous" << >>[/s]

Pikachu: This right here..
Ash: I know Pikachu I know<3
Pikachu: No you don't! this right here [color="#FF0000"][size="5"][b]FIERCE!!!!![/b][/size][/color]

[i][b]When Ash has too much drinks and sleeps with Lyra...[/b][/i]

[color="#9932CC"]hehehehehe[/color]

[spoiler] [IMG]http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss293/cheese8966/8920c271b723218ddefe648ffb535a0f.png[/IMG] [/spoiler]

Ash Ketchum: I finally decided to come out the closet and show kids how gay I am. Hey Pikachu, do I look fabulous? <3 *poses with purse*

Pikachu: .... *just smile and be cute on Ash's shoulder*

• Administrators
I'm a day late, sorry guys. Yesterday was hella busy for me anyway, but that's no excuse.
Contest closed; new one opens tomorrow.
N8 and Bullet, thank you for judging, just post who you pick, and I'll take care of the prize money.

The winner of this weeks random prize is... Neo!
And my pick for the winner is Inuki, because that's basically exactly what I would have said.
Congrats to you both, stay tuned for the other judges' choices.

Ugh, the choice between Inuki's and Ikaru's strikeout response is painful; I loved both.

BUT WAIT! Ikaru posted two captions, and it says specifically in Ame's [s]much, MUCH too wordy[/s] OP that you can only enter one, so his strikeout response is completely irrelevant! So, Inuki wins. Yay. :D

If you don't mind, I'll be a day late and post something anyway. Screw the possibility of winning, I have money. itsfunnybecauseiwantmoney

"The image was so terrible, the spoilers decided to conceal it from view."