When do I get to face this lvl 98

Eclipse Blaze

When do I get to face this lvl 98 Goomy? This picture was posted on the downloads page for this site's video game, but was this just a screenshot from Ame doing a test battle when programming stuff Or is Ame trolling us? or something along those lines?

teaser5.png

I also saw this picture in the field effects page... But I didn't think Amaria was battlable yet?

fe21.png

Just really curious about this, especially since I would love to go ahead and get the Torrent Badge from Amaria if at all possible... XD

They were simply just pictures taken while the Dev's were testing the field effects. They were more just meant to kind of tease us, not to actually confirm or deny any battles.

I thought so... Thanks for confirming this for me, man. Also, I'm apparently the only person on this site who thought Ame was making this entire game by herself... I know we have Mods and Forum Admins, but I didn't know we had Game Devs... Are the game Devs made up of admins and mods gettnig the data sent to them by Ame to test, or are these people helping to actually create the coding and scripting itself? I always thought that any one person shouldn't be abe to work a 40 hour a week job, make the game one day at a time, and still have time for her actual life even if it's just cooking, cleaning, sleeping, etc. Hell, even if she did have the time for all of that, no one can burn the candle from both ends and in the middle constantly for years and stay sane for too much longer... It's okay though, because Ame lost her mind a long time ago. XD ...Just kidding! lolz... No, I'm not kidding. Careful, around her house on dark, rainy days... They say that when people hang out at HER house on dark, rainy days, they tend to never be heard from again. You didn't hear this from me, which technically isn't a lie, since you are reading text. Text does not make noise, except for when it does.

When do I get to face this lvl 98 Goomy? This picture was posted on the downloads page for this site's video game, but was this just a screenshot from Ame doing a test battle when programming stuff Or is Ame trolling us? or something along those lines?

teaser5.png

I also saw this picture in the field effects page... But I didn't think Amaria was battlable yet?

fe21.png

Just really curious about this, especially since I would love to go ahead and get the Torrent Badge from Amaria if at all possible... XD

The Goomy is probs an event later in the game, cos why not?

and i doubt we'll be battling Amaria anytime soon, as she went of the cliff

• Administrators

I thought so... Thanks for confirming this for me, man. Also, I'm apparently the only person on this site who thought Ame was making this entire game by herself... I know we have Mods and Forum Admins, but I didn't know we had Game Devs... Are the game Devs made up of admins and mods gettnig the data sent to them by Ame to test, or are these people helping to actually create the coding and scripting itself? I always thought that any one person shouldn't be abe to work a 40 hour a week job, make the game one day at a time, and still have time for her actual life even if it's just cooking, cleaning, sleeping, etc. Hell, even if she did have the time for all of that, no one can burn the candle from both ends and in the middle constantly for years and stay sane for too much longer... It's okay though, because Ame lost her mind a long time ago. XD ...Just kidding! lolz... No, I'm not kidding. Careful, around her house on dark, rainy days... They say that when people hang out at HER house on dark, rainy days, they tend to never be heard from again. You didn't hear this from me, which technically isn't a lie, since you are reading text. Text does not make noise, except for when it does.

You're not entirely mislead. I was the only active developer until about the E13 beta. Since then, Blind Guardian and Inuki (Valor McNugget) have been helping out

Also nobody believe this man about the rainy day stories... In fact, I'll happily brew some tea for anyone who happens to drop by, so no need to be scared. ^^

Ah, and don't ask what's in the tea.

You're not entirely mislead. I was the only active developer until about the E13 beta. Since then, Blind Guardian and Inuki (Valor McNugget) have been helping out

Also nobody believe this man about the rainy day stories... In fact, I'll happily brew some tea for anyone who happens to drop by, so no need to be scared. ^^

i hope that means its not tea and something sweeter...........................

what about coffee?

ew hot chocolate > coffee

Wait for it...

Wise words of AmethystRain: "Ah, and don't ask what's in the tea."

.....Don't drink the tea and just run. Run for your lifes! Ohh, wait this is honey in the tea? Ame, I owe you an Apology... I'm sor-... (Drops to the floor, presumably dead.) Honey was the diguise for the peppermint... I loathe ANY kind of mint. It is my Kryptonite...