Am I bugging?

Damage

So I'm walking through the first area. (Opal Ward?) and I'm noticing there are manhole covers. Idk if I've just been oblivious the past few months but those are new right? Tell me I'm not crazy... Please?

So I'm walking through the first area. (Opal Ward?) and I'm noticing there are manhole covers. Idk if I've just been oblivious the past few months but those are new right? Tell me I'm not crazy... Please?

Yeah they're new. You still have episode 13 don't you? At this point it wouldn't likely cause too much harm to your save file to just look at it and see the difference, especially if you aren't saving.

Thank you. I was like how could I have missed it but then I saw the one by grand staircase and was like I definitely would of noticed that one. Anywho next question is there a sewer adventure that anyone has seen cause I'm looking around and not seeing an entrance which I think would be kinda cool.