Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Murkrow

Kontana

Question

20 answers to this question

i obtein murkrow in the aqua gang zone befor emy gym battle against shade it was damn usefull against him i capture it at night in rainy weather maybe the event trigger if the weather is bad for fly types or is night or both try it xD i was just lucky to find him the moment i did

Yep I had plenty of Pokesnax and I've already beaten Terra so it should be available right? lol

i obtein murkrow in the aqua gang zone befor emy gym battle against shade it was damn usefull against him i capture it at night in rainy weather maybe the event trigger if the weather is bad for fly types or is night or both try it xD i was just lucky to find him the moment i did

Oh its on a rainy weather and not windy?

Has anyone found out what triggers the Murkrow event? I went to Aqua Gang's hideout at night on a windy day - but no Murkrow can be found :(

Well I was searching again and again every windy night and just one night I found it

maybe it is needed to do something other than just be in the night and in windy day maybe finish the gangs quest? if you need a dark type i suggest completing the quest and go for the houndum is pretty good with his double fire/dark type is very good chose against shade drifblim and chandelure and is very good against the ice gym leader too

I think I got mine pretty early, after Shelly I think? I think I cleared the gang quest though. It's definitely there, keep looking back on windy nights.

All I did was do the first mission and it battled me when I spoke to it; so yeah, I did this pre-Shelly as well.