Farewell a la Scherzo

Amethyst

• Administrators
okaysohi. I realize Ikaru already posted a thingy, but I typed this out like riiiight before I died last night, and I don't really have the time to edit it to take out anything Ikaru already said so I'm just throwing this up and apologizing for any redundancy~!
[quote]
It deleted my typing this once already... Take two.
As I was trying to say, if I had any doubt that this site isn't going anywhere (not like, it's not progressing, like, it's stick around >>) beore, which I didn't, I especially wouldn't now.

But I have news. Both good and bad. Let's get this out of the way.
Some of you have possibly already heard whispers or perhaps guessed yourself- that League will be breaking this week. Scarlet, Savage and the others need to rework the system to coast without me, which takes more time than you might think. So they're using this week to do it, rather than struggling to hold everything together in a rather chaotic league session tomorrow. Disappointing in some regard, but I think it'll be better over all. There's also going to be some new stuff going on with what's replacing the Main Line, but Scarlet will probably inform you of the details on that when it's ready.

The good news, as a lot of you have already noticed- The currency system* I'm been promising for a while is now fully ago.
Those of you on the server yesterday may have heard by muttering about all the various peripheral systems within the currency gig that are... extraneous to say the least, if not completely absurd in purpose (Taxes, Loans, Stock Market, WELFARE)... I have deactivated most of those to keep a monetary flow that WON'T make our heads explode. However, I'm not sure how complete that deactivation was, so if you seem miscellaneous complicated things regarding your moneys, just ignore them.

*I keep wanting to type curry system...

The system does include, however, standard procedure of getting some cash each time you post a topic or reply. Note it varies from forum to forum, particularly in the dex project, wherein it is 5x the normal reward for contributing to the project.
You can also fairly simply donate to each other- Hell, place bets on your battles. Could be fun.

If you were on the server, you also probably heard some of my talk about a forum store. I was unable to get that to really work, and when I got it to not-really work, it was pretty fugly, so I've deactivated that as well. We may see its return in the future, however, at the time, don't count on it.

So given that I've just said there's no store, you're probably wondering what the hell you're supposed to do with your cash? We have an answer for that. A very, very good answer. Some of you may already know what it is.
But if you don't, wait 'till next week. It should be ready by then. Accumulate wealth. Grow. Profit.
I don't think you'll be disappointed.

One thing of note, however, given that we are now rewarding you for forum posts, we will be expecting better things from them. Forum Moderation should be increased- and as such, (with the exception of Distortion World and Game Corner topics, which have reduced rates anyway) one/two line replies, as well as replies consisting only of an image, will no longer be accepted as full posts. Say something that actually contributes to the discussion~ That's what we expect now.

Have fun with it. We'll have some nice things for you starting next week.

As a final note... I think my mom has already turned off the internet as I'm drafting this. I may be gone, but I'm not out of the picture. I'll still be supporting the community from a distance however I can. So that said...
Bye everyone. <3
Hope to see you soon.
[/quote]

...Also! You guys can't talk back, buuuuut. There's a twitter feed on the front page that I can talk to you all through at any time~ So keep an eye, I'll murmur every now and then to let you all know I'm still alive.

Lolz wtf I have over 4000 rupees O.o (And TSS has over 9000 Q_Q)
Must.....
post.....
moar.....
PokéDex.....
get.....
moar.....
MONEY!!!!!.....

P.S. If anyone wants to bet rupees on a battle with me, you're more than welcome to ;)

• Administrators
All of the people who posted the initial topics in the Pokedex got a bunch, and you in particular got more because of Tournament Prizes.
Scarlet got so many from doing all of the log-entry stuff.

[quote name='Winter' timestamp='1303169952' post='12621']
Bullet, betting with you has no point seeing you'll just win.
[/quote]
[img]http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii12/REexpert44/thats_the_joke.jpg[/img]

• Administrators
I feel the need to reiterate... As said in the opening post:
[quote]One thing of note, however, given that we are now rewarding you for forum posts, we will be expecting better things from them. Forum Moderation should be increased- and as such, (with the exception of Distortion World and Game Corner topics, which have reduced rates anyway) one/two line replies, as well as replies consisting only of an image, will no longer be accepted as full posts. Say something that actually contributes to the discussion~ That's what we expect now. [/quote]

*looks at the last few posts*