'Where do I go now?'

Deleted User

Hey,

I've been stuck for a while inside Dr Sigmund's Orphanage, during the 'prison break'.
I already talked to literally everyone / everything inside of the building.

Below are a few screenshots to illustrate where I am:

http://puu.sh/lrafo/6ebf73a187.png
http://puu.sh/lrajA/93370c1561.png

The 4 doors downstairs. (to the bathrooms, Dr. Connal's library and the Lower-Level arena are locked)

I just beat the first gym leader and got into obsidia, but can't get through the building with some of the ground gone, and don't know where to get the HM cut. What do I have to do to advance the plot?

Have you fought Victoria yet? There should be a pathway that heads south from the Candy Shop (the building with the Swirlix).

Have you fought Victoria yet? There should be a pathway that heads south from the Candy Shop (the building with the Swirlix).

aa sorry for my last post, I didn't know how to reply to other's comments, but yeah I did.

I just can't get through the room with the platforms you have to jump around on

Does anyone know what is in the cave at

Chrsolia Forest

and how to get into it?

That cave is only accessible in windy weather, and it has event eevee at the end of the cave, go the opposite direction of the train track is leading and you will find it

I just freed Heather from Blake, and was told to go help Cal. I tried going down the mountain, I looked around everywhere, I can't find anything. Where am I meant to go?

There was a woman blocking the way to the top of the mountain, who was looking for her earring. She should be gone by now

• 4 weeks later...

You need to talk to one of your gang members, and they'll mention they saw a white-robed dude hanging out at the watering hole (where the healing machine is). Then you continue talking to people around those points until they tell you the next spot they saw him in. It only takes 4-5 talks.

You need to talk to one of your gang members, and they'll mention they saw a white-robed dude hanging out at the watering hole (where the healing machine is). Then you continue talking to people around those points until they tell you the next spot they saw him in. It only takes 4-5 talks.

I found him! Thanks!

Edited by pH Nocturnal

I started a secound save file and am currently meant to be battling Corey in his gym, but he's nowhere to be found. I've done everything I did the first save file so there shouldn't be a problem.

Is it possible I've missed something? Please help. :c

Did you set all the pillars to blue/purple? He should be hiding in his living space before he comes up to battle, but you can only access that once you set all 6 to the same colour.

Yep I've set all the pillars to blue and he just isn't there.

Yep I've set all the pillars to blue and he just isn't there.

Okay I've tried clicking where he should be in his living space and apparently his sprite's invisible? I can still interact with him. His sprite reappears once he exists his room.

edit: By clicking I mean pressing z/enter

Okay I've tried clicking where he should be in his living space and apparently his sprite's invisible? I can still interact with him. His sprite reappears once he exists his room.

edit: By clicking I mean pressing z/enter

It appears you have encountered some graphical bug with the sprite.. no idea how but you could try reporting that his sprite was invisible even if you managed to get through now

What's suppose to happen once I give Titania the ice cream in the Water Treatment Center? She says to give her a moment but no events are triggering. I searched through the "un-stick" me thread in the Bugs section of the forums and found a similar issue but they were told to simply leave the room and the event would trigger. I've left the room and can even leave the water facility but nothing's happened.

I gave her a Chocolate Ice Cream, if that matters.

----

Nevermind, I got it. I didn't know I was able to move the trash. HerpDerp.

Edited by Therrester

What's suppose to happen once I give Titania the ice cream in the Water Treatment Center? She says to give her a moment but no events are triggering. I searched through the "un-stick" me thread in the Bugs section of the forums and found a similar issue but they were told to simply leave the room and the event would trigger. I've left the room and can even leave the water facility but nothing's happened.

I gave her a Chocolate Ice Cream, if that matters.

----

Nevermind, I got it. I didn't know I was able to move the trash. HerpDerp.

Just for infos' sake. If you'd give Titania a blue icecream (forgot its full name, been a while) , you trigger a different speech from her and she overall seems to become nicer to you. Unknown whether giving her that icecream has further impact on the story or her character.

Not really lost, but i really want to go back to Obsidia Ward for breeding purposes. Currently i'm at Calcenon City about to fight the gym leader and i can't get past the guardians on Agate City who are saying "Until the sleeping spell on Agate City is removed, no one may enter or pass through."

So what part of the game i have to play through so these guys let me pass again or is there another way to go back to earlier parts of the map?

Not really lost, but i really want to go back to Obsidia Ward for breeding purposes. Currently i'm at Calcenon City about to fight the gym leader and i can't get past the guardians on Agate City who are saying "Until the sleeping spell on Agate City is removed, no one may enter or pass through."

So what part of the game i have to play through so these guys let me pass again or is there another way to go back to earlier parts of the map?

Unfortunately, you can't get back to Reborn City until after getting the 13th badge at the end of E15 (which means you'll have to beat Charlotte and the Gym Leader after her). Sucks that there's no way to breed in Agate Circus.