'Where do I go now?'

Deleted User

Hey,

I'm doing a bug monorun on my second playthrough, and for the life of me can't work out how I managed it in my first play through. I have cleared everything other than this log and this spider's web.

WEB: https://www.dropbox.com/s/l6argkegfattp3y/spider%20web.PNG?dl=0

LOG: https://www.dropbox.com/s/t8hte2c3t3pow71/log.PNG?dl=0

I have watched the video tutorial (the save file seems to have already done this part when the video starts), and I'm dying.

And if there is any brave soul kind enough to do it for me, feel free to ask for my save file and make my day.

Thanks everyone!

For the web, you have to ride the Tauros so that you can jump over the ledge - leading you to the Honey Tree.

For the log, I'm pretty sure you can just traverse through the thick grass at the bottom and reach the Honey Tree.

Hey guys.. So I've been stuck trying to get to Vanhanen castle for a couple days now. I don't know if I missed text from Saphira after Noel's battle and all the team meteor shite, but I cannot for the life of me figure out the way. Help we be welcomed:) Go reborn!

lol disregard, cant believe I missed that

For the web, you have to ride the Tauros so that you can jump over the ledge - leading you to the Honey Tree.

For the log, I'm pretty sure you can just traverse through the thick grass at the bottom and reach the Honey Tree.

Thanks man, the thing is that for the log it's at the opening of an entrance so there's nothing to jump over, and the bouffalants outside won't charge into it no matter what I do. I can't work out how to get to the thick grass.

And the same (ish) issue for the web, I don't know how to get to the other side of the web :(

I'm asking a lot but could someone upload screenshots or do it on my save?

Where do I go to find Saphira? I looked all over the cave area thinking she might be there.

Nevermind found her now I am stuck in this annoying adventurine forest gonna take a break for a while lol.

Go all the way left , making your way through via riding a tauros if you want to reach the research center, all the way right via tauros/walking if you want to reach your current destination

hello everyone, im stuck in reborn.

i've just gotten waterfall, and defeated that guy at the top of amaterine mountain...but now i have no clue where to go. i tried to go back to the city with the forcefield, but i don't see a way to climb the waterfall over there? any help would be appricated.

hello everyone, im stuck in reborn.

i've just gotten waterfall, and defeated that guy at the top of amaterine mountain...but now i have no clue where to go. i tried to go back to the city with the forcefield, but i don't see a way to climb the waterfall over there? any help would be appricated.

You have to go back to the Circus.

Go back through the same way you reached Ametrine City.

Hello! Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but here I go:

I'm in Ametrine City, just before the battle on the top of the mountain, but "the Agent" beats me everytime and I'm looking for a good spot for grinding (In the caves I only got 500-800 XP), any ideas? I can't go back to Reborn.

Hey so i'm in Blake's house and i've found the code for the computer

Every guide i've looked at says that's correct as well, but I just keep getting that error message from the computer when I try to put it in

Should I be posting this in bugs or is there some other step besides reading everything in the room that I need to complete before I can do this?

Uh okay. So I'm supposed to go to Iola Valley and I know where to go, it's just... there's this Team Meteor person blocking my way.

Am I supposed to do something beforehand to get rid of him/her?

Did you do all the stuff with Radomus and Luna underneath the Grand Staircase?

Edited by Skullgasher

So you've already done all the 7th Street stuff right ? That's weird.

Ohhhh. So that's where I'm supposed to go. My only guide was the guy in Grand Hall but I guess he doesn't tell you where to go for the story. Hehehe~ I may have skipped some important dialogue (as this is my second playthrough).

Did you do all the stuff with Radomus and Luna underneath the Grand Staircase?

Yes I have.

Problem solved! Thank you! :P

Ok, I imagine this has been asked too many times already, but how do I get to 7th street? I checked every street sign, but it seems to be missing. I've heard it has something to do with the gang you joined, so I'm Magma 4 Lyfe if that's important.

Edit: Never mind, I had a chat with Maxwell. I'm in.

Edited by Lulu-chan

Magma's 7th street entrance is in the building behind the pokemon center. There will be a lady blocking your path to an elevator inside. If Maxwell already gave you permission to enter, then she'll move out of your way permanently.

Edit: Guess Lulu already figured it out haha.

Edited by Dragon116