'Where do I go now?'

Deleted User

Aya stole the ruby ring, ran off, I found her, and she left for somewhere else. I'm currently in Calcenon city. I'm not sure where to find Aya now.

Edit: Yes, I do mean Charlotte, not Aya. Thank you Lost Lore for the help.

Edited by Froiky

Aya stole the ruby ring, ran off, I found her, and she left for somewhere else. I'm currently in Calcenon city. I'm not sure where to find Aya now.

Aya? Do you mean Charlotte?

If so, after you find her... I believe she goes back to her Gym in Calcenon. So long as you're prepared, go battle her.

You need to lower the water level and move the trash pillars around by going up to them and hitting A to move them around, just like boulders but no Strength needed. You'll want the trash pillars to help you jump the gaps in between islands. You can space them out or clump them together, as long as there is 1 space between the trash pillar and the target island.

I HAVE A PROBLEM. Don't where else to go. I already talked with luna and radomus. Gardevoir was kidnapped by El. I followed Cain to the Agate city checkpoint but all i saw was sleeping guards. I dont how to progress anymore, i lost my respect for this game....still gonna play it tho

Um do you have randomus gym badge I'm now sure if I understood it right

If you don't then go all the way left in route 1 then all the way down to reach grand gate to progress the story

hi there, wanna ask. currently i'm at obsidia slum located at south obsidia ward. inside obsidia slum, there is upstairs to level 2 and im stuck there and cannot find a way there. please help me.

cheers

Are you stuck at the part where you need to tango with the box? If not can you upload your save or a pic of the exact location?

Is it possible to head back to Spinel town to revive my new fossils for Charlotte's gym?

- It's where you received Surf, but not Dive.
- Agate town is still locked off.

Is it possible to use the cave at the end of Route 2 to head back to the cave infront of Shade's gym?

Is it possible to head back to Spinel town to revive my new fossils for Charlotte's gym?

- It's where you received Surf, but not Dive.

- Agate town is still locked off.

Is it possible to use the cave at the end of Route 2 to head back to the cave infront of Shade's gym?

Citrine and Ametrine mt is not connected to cave south to the Shade gym(I could be wrong), and unfortunately after you pass the Agate Circus, before you clear the current release which will unblock the gate once 13th badge is obtained there is no way of going back i'm afraid~There are still plenty of rock types to choose from other than the fossils~

Edited by TimTim

Citrine and Ametrine mt is not connected to cave south to the Shade gym(I could be wrong), and unfortunately after you pass the Agate Circus, before you clear the current release which will unblock the gate once 13th badge is obtained there is no way of going back i'm afraid~There are still plenty of rock types to choose from other than the fossils~

AME!! WHYYYYYY!!! I JUST WANTED MY FOSSIL BIRD... and a Durant >-> *sigh*

13 badges .-. god damn... looks like Se Jun 2.0 will put in more work before it retires from my team... I'll wait around to see if someone else can confirm this since I'm sure the cave infront of Shade's gym has one of those names...

You can get to spinel town at the end of the episode since at that point Ame is nice enough to allow you to backtrack through agate while we wait for ep. 16.

Alternatively, there is also an illegal way to get to spinel town if you are willing to abuse the strength glitch, and have completed the north west corner of the adventurine woods pinsir/heracross puzzle. Can't tell you how I did it because I forgot the path I took through the ice mountain, but probably don't do that unless you have a spare copy of episode 13/14 handy.

You can do that glitch in E15 as well. It requires Waterfalling to B2 of Ametrine, then strength glitching the rock to the west of the end of the pool. You go south, and boom, you're back in North Aventine woods, which is right were Route 1 is. Heading south you can quickly get back to Reborn City.