'Where do I go now?'

Deleted User

Hello, seem o be somewhat lost now.

levers.png

Is there another lever? Even temporarily changing my clock to day to see forest better… Nuzleaf cage only other lever I found.

Used the forum search feature first.

Also, found 3 of the police officers as well as the library one.

]

Watch the video. The one you missed is in the beginning.

Ah, night time makes hard to see anything dark such as cave entrances. Doesn't help that its a forest. Thanks though!

Also, internet bandwidth not so great so watching videos can be out of the question (10gb/mo. limit)

So, now I'm trying to find my way through the wasteland/to next gym...

:)

wasteland.png

The wasteland can be very difficult to traverse. I'd have a look at one of the youtube playthroughs of Reborn to try and get you through. The gym is in the east if I remember correctly so head generally that way.

The water puzzle only consists of you having to move the slimy rocks to a spot where when you turn on the water pressure, they float forming a path that allows you to cross and get to the computer to unlock the gate. I'm sure you can do it, it's not hard, it was just annoying

I need help with the Water Puzzle :(

Here is my save file. I have been trying for hours to progress but I cannot!

Which room are you stuck in? I'd solve it for you but you'd miss way too much story and too many battles if someone else did it for you.

There's this locked door on 7th street. How do i get past it?

If I'm thinking of the correct door... then you aren't supposed to get past it. It's probably the 'other' entrance to 7th Street which you take if you have joined the other gang (ie Magma if you have chosen Aqua and vice-versa)

So, I'm about to get Surf. Titania said something about where Amaria is (which I missed). Where the hell is she?

EDIT: Oh wait, nevermind. Read the diary. Got surf.

Edited by lokie