Episode 14?

spark95

I wouldn't really call it a "patch", just Ame showing off some of the new fields that will be added in the next episode.

EDIT: You're not wrong Sonikku, they are in a way patches as they do fix bugs and glitches from the previous episode and implement new features.

Edited by ~Derpy Simon

In a way yes they are patches. Each episode has the player battle a gym leader/ find a new area Whenever there are bugs/glitches (synonyms?) that are reported, they will probs get fixed in the next episode. The next one is Episode 14.

FAK oops wrongo

Well, I'm right, but I answered a question that was not asked by Sparky.

Edited by Sonikku

There will be a post telling you to download the new version. There are also basic instructions under the game download page. Do not worry about save file as that is in a separate place on your computer. Just make sure you are saved at wherever the great lord Ame tells you to and you'll be good.

If an episode gets released, then how do I implement the new episode into my copy of the game?

The simplest way to update is to simply delete the old Reborn folder as the save file isn't actually in there but somewhere else. Just extract the new files from the .zip and you're good to go.

If you have any further questions you can view the FAQ or just ask me or any of the Global Mods/Admins

FAQ: http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=10638