[OOC] Brailens Gifted

Felicity

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, I'm just not sure if Commander still wanted to throw their two cents in on the situation or if you or Tacos wanted to continue to thwart Richard, haha.

I'm trying to refrain from just "posting past" people without letting them respond to my actions.

Otherwise, I was just going to investigate the incident, decide what to do with Solace, and end my day, haha.

You can skip over the Emelia thing that honestly. She's interested in whoever made that cut (she thinks someone skilled with using a sword did it). She's also thinking it's someone she can duel. The only other thing is that she kind of wants a quick summary as to what happens to in the Pub as she doesn't want to be seen there.

Ahh, alright!

So I'll give it maybe 3-4 hours before I just post Richard's next actions without waiting for Tacos or Sabrina to continue obstructing me, haha.

I apologize in advance for doing that, but the show must go on...

EDIT: Alright, I hope that I haven't drawn any ire with my post, haha...

Edited by GotWala

So nobody agrees with Abigail.. where's the fun in that?

I'm really surprised how against this you people are. I mean the gifted are treated worse than dirt living in poverty where they are viewed as inhuman or trash. By ignoring this, your saying it's okay to live like that. I'm not judging choices, but let's face it, some people are going to hold grudges against non-gifted.

@Gotwala: feel free to strike a conversation up with Emelia. Like in my sing-up, it's not that important if you know she's a she, but you'd have to be pretty keen to tell.

I'm really surprised how against this you people are. I mean the gifted are treated worse than dirt living in poverty where they are viewed as inhuman or trash. By ignoring this, your saying it's okay to live like that. I'm not judging choices, but let's face it, some people are going to hold grudges against non-gifted.

@Gotwala: feel free to strike a conversation up with Emelia. Like in my sing-up, it's not that important if you know she's a she, but you'd have to be pretty keen to tell.

Yeah! fight the power! down with the system! but i'm trying to play neutral as much as possible, maybe if push comes to shove perhaps Desmond will have a change of heart, after all, it's just one incident.

I'm only against the rebellion part. Useless killing is just that, a waste of life. Honestly I agree they are being treated badly though they're going at it the wrong way. Death is the last resort and I haven't seen any of them try a civil approach yet.

Ahh, I was wondering if Dobby had anything from Montgomery to say to Richard before I gallivanted around the Police Department, haha.

And while Richard is very keen and competent, being somewhat of a predatory hunter in his own right, he tends to ignore most physical qualities about people unless it's something related to his obsessions. (IE Gifted anything, haha)

• Support Squad

White Robed man is an independent white robed man who actually does need a man. Dude can't be everywhere..

It also occurs to me that Meta-ing could be a very big problem, so If I catch anyone doing so, there will be a bigger penalty in this than in other Rps, capiche?