Default Protagonist Names?

SilverJakler

One of the features in Pokemon games that I always found interesting was that the Protagonists that you can choose would sometimes have default names, Like Red and Blue, Ethan and Kris, etc etc. So I came up with some theoretical default names for the Protagonists of Reborn.

Light Skinned Male: Jet

Light Skinned Female: Noir

Dark Skinned Male: Albus

Dark Skinned Female: Gwyn

Light Skinned Non-Binary: Siva

Dark Skinned Non-Binary: Slate

So, thoughts? I know these won't be canon in any way shape or form, but I just wanted to get my ideas out there. Feel free to make up your own default names too, if you want.

They already all have canon names.

I personally don't now them off the top of my head, but trust me they already do have names. ((I can go look but somebody will probably get them for you before I do lol.))

The Non-binary Protags are Ari ((the dark skinned one.)) and Decibel. I know those 2 since they were recently added, so there is still a thread in the Mews and announcements Forum ((that is easy to find still.))

They already all have canon names.

I personally don't now them off the top of my head, but trust me they already do have names. ((I can go look but somebody will probably get them for you before I do lol.))

Oh dang, I didn't know that. Crap. Well I'm still interested in what their names are.

EDIT: Well I found out the non-binary ones are Ari and Decibel :P

Edited by SilverJakler

Are these all RL people that Ame is including in her story or are they all really named that? Only names that I've ever seen in RL named that are Albus, Lucia, and Siva, and it's literally only one person for each. Everything else just seems edgy.

Are these all RL people that Ame is including in her story or are they all really named that? Only names that I've ever seen in RL named that are Albus, Lucia, and Siva, and it's literally only one person for each. Everything else just seems edgy.

If you're talking about the content of the OP, those names are creations of that user. The canon names for the protagonists aren't that set of names.

Additionally, the protagonists are not strictly based on any IRL individuals as far as I'm aware.

• Administrators

Kuro, Lucia, Alice and Ari are all actual names.

Vero is a name from Reborn's RP history roots

Decibel is a derivative of an actual name 'Decebal', changed to be a little bit cooler and have a different meaning in English.

Kuro, Lucia, Alice and Ari are all actual names.

Vero is a name from Reborn's RP history roots

Decibel is a derivative of an actual name 'Decebal', changed to be a little bit cooler and have a different meaning in English.

Ah, I see. Thank you for clearing that up.