You didn't accualy think that was it, did you?

Voctrode

• Developers

Birthday Present Number 1: Bending the rules of topic creation to suit my own needs

Birthday Present Number 2: You're free to ruin my life by using this topic's title as a nucleation site

For real though considering you're 22 it's only fitting you get - wait

2 + 2 = 4

sinnoh confirmed

(all of these are very important, keep up)

Anyway, I know I sorta said this 22 minutes ago, but this day is very very important.

Let's go on a trip, back in time, with one major difference, this day doesn't exist!

So first of all every single space mission ever failed but im being a smartass here, I mean if I had never met you because you don't exist.

I would in general be a completely different person, I wouldn't have any friends, I probably wouldn't be alive. More specifically, I wouldn't be any good at Pokemon, Yugioh, or really anything that you made me want to get better at. Reborn in general might not exist like it does now.. in fact that's a guarantee, though it would probably exist.

Most importantly, I wouldn't be listening to what I am right now. Of all the things you've influenced the most of me, it's probably my taste in music.. or atleast the music I've been exposed to through you

You said it before, to me, we don't really talk seriously very often, unless it's about certain people that aren't us. And we've never really needed to, frankly doing anything with you alleviates my need to do so, considering most serious conversations with me involve.. sadness. And that's a feeling that's pretty hard to keep with you around.

So.. to reiterate what I said before, but only more aggressively.

Don't you ever dare call your birthday unimportant, because to me, it's the most important day of the year.

• Administrators

Birthday Present Number 1: Bending the rules of topic creation to suit my own needs

Birthday Present Number 2: You're free to ruin my life by using this topic's title as a nucleation site

For real though considering you're 22 it's only fitting you get - wait

2 + 2 = 4

sinnoh confirmed

(all of these are very important, keep up)

Anyway, I know I sorta said this 22 minutes ago, but this day is very very important.

Let's go on a trip, back in time, with one major difference, this day doesn't exist!

So first of all every single space mission ever failed but im being a smartass here, I mean if I had never met you because you don't exist.

I would in general be a completely different person, I wouldn't have any friends, I probably wouldn't be alive. More specifically, I wouldn't be any good at Pokemon, Yugioh, or really anything that you made me want to get better at. Reborn in general might not exist like it does now.. in fact that's a guarantee, though it would probably exist.

Most importantly, I wouldn't be listening to what I am right now. Of all the things you've influenced the most of me, it's probably my taste in music.. or atleast the music I've been exposed to through you

You said it before, to me, we don't really talk seriously very often, unless it's about certain people that aren't us. And we've never really needed to, frankly doing anything with you alleviates my need to do so, considering most serious conversations with me involve.. sadness. And that's a feeling that's pretty hard to keep with you around.

So.. to reiterate what I said before, but only more aggressively.

Don't you ever dare call your birthday unimportant, because to me, it's the most important day of the year.

man you made this harder by making two topics idk which to reply to everyone with ;_; not really

first things first wow you ACCUALY did that I do believe you're on the path to becoming a masochist if you're not already from all the IWBTG and spicy ramen

am ok with confirmed sinnoh

and hey now, don't get it twisted- I never said it's unimportant, just that it's not a huge deal anymore; at 16 I was able to drive legally (I didn't though) at 18 I was able to do all the cool kid stuff legally (I didn't though) and at 21 I was able to drink legally (I didn't though) so now it's 22 like... ?????

theres nothing left for me to not do ):

Thanks though, everyone knows I don't give myself enough credit for anything ever

Another chance to post another song. Hells yes.

tbh I always wondered what song you would give me if I was a new person posting an intro thread

both songs very good 10/10

Happy birthday Ikaru. May all the things be purple. That is the right colour isn't it?

yes :D

Happy Birthday, dear 'ol Ika. We're 22 now, aren't we? YOU AIN'T OOOLLLLDDDD

I may not know you on the level or nearly as long as Inuki, Edge and a few others but I'll be damned if your birthday isn't important. In my nearly four years of being here you're one of those people who, despite not talking to as nearly as much as I would with other close friends, I manage to click with and feel comfortable talking to, and can trust on a high level. You're one of those people who I can cooperate with and we'll almost always come out with a solution, and think similarly. I don't think there has been a single time that we've majorly disagreed about anything and though we may have had slightly different viewpoints about this community at times, to everything else, that's a very very minor setback.

So happy birthday, ya glorious squidboy... man.

don't forget about the panty raid

man all y'all saying you don't know me as well as Inuki is unfair, he's the one who brought me here and neither of us would be the same without the other; there's a reason this is like unconditionally my favorite song ever

but yeah I'm not sure it's the frequency of conversations as much as it is the quality of them, and in that sense I think we're pretty good :P

I don't know about you, Ikaru, but I'm feelin' 22. Welcome to the club, brother. I hope it's a good birthday, and I don't know you as well as Inuki does but you're a very great guy. So don't believe any different.

See what I said above about the Inuki thing

and yeah I have my moments of awesome I can't deny that; idk, self-confidence just typically isn't in my nature, even when it's warranted, like I sort of said about giving myself credit above

man, everyone's all like *nice thing* and I'm all like *d'aww i'm not used to nice thing* ;_;

sits here nodding politely as to the relevance of sinnoh confirmed to anything afterward o.o

as for the non existance , yay im a ghost who can type or more to the point an entity without physical form but yet a presence amongst some people ( holy sh1t im god :0 xD) sorry guys im very very bored

Ohh and to whomever has a birthday today happy escape from the womb ! o.o

Edited by HyperKiller

Leaving another message as my partner in crime also did as well.

I sincerely hope that you have a good birthday. I know that I maybe somewhat rash in our discussions and sadly, I don't know you that well. Hopefully in the future I can reflect upon this and we can become better friends in the future. I'm sorry if this is too sappy. After seeing Inuki's post, things are getting feelsy fast.

P.S. Learn to enjoy renames. The moovement needs you.

Sincerely, Brandon.