NPC variety

BlazingFalcon

I might just have missed them, but were there any black characters besides the potential PC in areas that were not the beginning Reborn City areas? Or any other POC. Was talking to a friend, they mentioned how Pokemon Omicron/Zeta didn't seem to have any POC, I mentioned that Reborn had some, but then I realized that they were mostly npc trainers in the beginning and that I hadn't seen any major players, and, well. I think there was one in Team Magma or Team Aqua, but welp. Is it just my memory going bad? That happens sometimes. TLDR, can anyone help me remember?

Edited by BlazingFalcon

You continue to meet black youngsters as far as Route 1, the female rangers are dark skinned, and DJ Arclight is pretty explicitly of African descent, but otherwise, nope. I noticed that, too. I believe Arclight is the only presently known famous character that isn't white, light skinned, or a Pokemon.

• Administrators

The blackbelts are dark-skinned, and all the techies. Also the female ace trainer.

So there's some.

As far as story characters go though, yeah, that didn't turn out so hot. Keenly aware of that as a past mistake. And believe me, it's been amply corrected for my next project.

I think this is a stupid question but is there going to be any other nonbinary characters as some trainer classes (but I'm really happy that the protagonist can be nonbinary and there's Adrienn) ? But I think that's impossible when you think that... but it would be cool though to see also like female hikers and stuff haha.