Today I Learned

Arkhi

TIL Pd/C and H2-gas don't necessarily burst in a small explosion when exposed to air like I predicted. Could've been due to the limited amount that could react, perhaps...

TIL that one of my friends wrote some really bad fanfiction a few years ago. And then I read it.

That sounds like a really bad idea :P

TIL that people seem to equate high energy to happiness. I say 'seem to' because it's wrong.

I generally equate it to trying too hard.

That being said, you do tend to have more energy when you are happy/in a good mood. That's only in fits and bursts, song and dance and all that. Much longer and you're liable to just be high strung and overcompensating.

TIL how this one class has just been terrible this whole time and each bit has just added up to the point where I will probably drop this class, even if I have to pay back a decent chunk of money as a result.

• Global Mods

TIL there was a Facebook glitch where one user was somehow logged in as a different user, and they were communicating through the account how to solve the problem. They ended up meeting in person and getting married because they have so much in common.

http://aplus.com/a/facebook-glitch-leads-man-to-wife

• Upvote 1

Nico Nii~ learned today open the small things carefully because Nico opened new ps vita memory card and then it existence was erased.

Nico knew Nico opened it wrong (Nico guesses) and Nico thought it was inside it's little packaging and Nico opened it full and it wasnt there and now Nico's room must be flipped turned upside down to even try and find it again. Unrelated note Nico got a ps vita today and new corpse party game so that's upside of the day of today.