Intro... Maybe?

YumenoRei

Hello everyone. Well I don't really know how I am going to introduce myself so yea... Maybe. So I guess I start off with the basic info. My name is Alice. I started reborn... about 2 months back? (I can't seem to remember) and decided to check out the forums. My favorite types for Pokemon are Fire, Psychic, Water and Fairy. I guess that is about it. Feel free to ask any questions about me if you have any. Oh, I almost forget. It is nice to meet you all.

Well there is plenty to do. There's the Reborn section where you can discuss the game, your team in the game, how to beat gym leaders, where to find pokemon and items, and troubleshoot your game if it breaks. There's also the Pokemon General section where you can discuss competitive battling and other things in the world of pokemon including ORAS. In Reborn Events theres news, intros (like this one here) and large scale interesting competitions such as Pokenations, Pokemon Reborn Competitors League, and Pokemon Zero Alliance (The only one really currently active at this time). Then there's the Etcetera, where you discuss what's going on in your life, video games, music and shows. You can also do roleplaying and forum based mini games in Onyx Arcade. Whatever else doesn't really go anywhere else should be in the Wasteland. And if you can muster up enough to get Ace Membership, you can join the famous (infamous) Night Club.