Betraying Leader Speculation?

Xiri

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I highly doubt Radomus, and I mean HIGHLY.

At the part where you rescue Luna from El, He takes the Amethyst pendant and says "It has close personal connection to me." Anna, when she has the amethyst pendant taken from her, and the dialogue between her and Sirius takes place says "that was the only thing I have left of my father." And Sirius says "Your father gave this to you? Figures. Your father was always a fool."

If you haven't figured this out,

Radomus is Anna's and Noel's father

That alone would seems like he is a suspect, but what would his motive be?

Wasn't it mentioned somewhere that Blake was the back-up Ice leader? If so, why hasn't his name name been thrown around? He seems like a strong possibility to me.....

I highly doubt Radomus, and I mean HIGHLY.

At the part where you rescue Luna from El, He takes the Amethyst pendant and says "It has close personal connection to me." Anna, when she has the amethyst pendant taken from her, and the dialogue between her and Sirius takes place says "that was the only thing I have left of my father." And Sirius says "Your father gave this to you? Figures. Your father was always a fool."

If you haven't figured this out,

Radomus is Anna's and Noel's father

That alone would seems like he is a suspect, but what would his motive be?

Wasn't it mentioned somewhere that Blake was the back-up Ice leader? If so, why hasn't his name name been thrown around? He seems like a strong possibility to me.....

If Radomus IS the orphans' father, why did he abandon them? Lots of people have already speculated this theory (and I too, sort of believe it as well) but why did he leave Anna and Noel at the orphanage while he could have raised them himself? And he DID happen to have a Meteor outfit - which was shown when we were leaving the Castle after our Gym Battle - which is quite suspicious if you ask me.

As I have said in my other post, I have a feeling the 'betrayer' will be someone that we least expect - in order to boost up the 'shock factor' - such as Serra or.......... Terra? Lol I guess we'll find out soon enough

Edited by Xiri

If there's going to be some sort of shock factor...then it's gotta be Amauria. I mean, a lot of people think she's dead or going to die for prediction reasons. Another shock factor would be Saphira joining them, but I can't imagine that happening. It wouldn't really be shocking as much as confusing. Like...why? I doubt they'd let her join after she killed all those Meteor grunts, anyway.

Edited by Dei

I want it to be Saphira, so then we can kill her for her murder of Tara. =)

But it could easily be Radomus. "One might wonder where I acquired such an outfit in the first place."

Uh... just a question:

I think I recall someone saying that in one of the episode teasers, we were shown Radomus 'maniacally laughing' at the player or something along these lines. I started playing Reborn from E12 so I only know the teasers of E13 and E14.... so can anyone confirm this?

Lol I agree, Secundum about the Saphira part xD

Xiri: I don't think I've seen that in any of the other teasers, but I forgot what the Episode 14 teaser showed.

Episode 14's teaser involved Shelly, Blake and Heather.

I doubt its going to be Saphira or Charlotte or Noel... because well then they have to side with the Doctor, who has treated them like garbage. If Saphira turns out to be the betrayer, I'm going to hunt you down Amethyst! hehe

• Developers

I've actually been thinking about this a lot lately, and I have to say... I'm a little suspicious of Noel.

Granted, I could be overthinking things, and he is against the doctoerm but.. as the story progresses you'll learn that he's losing connection with

Nomos(I think thats the doll's name?)

What if he's losing connection with Nomos because he's betraying the others, and Nomos no longer wants anything to do with Noel?

This is probably way off, and I'm probably overthinking things like I said, but it's an interesting theory at least.

I've actually been thinking about this a lot lately, and I have to say... I'm a little suspicious of Noel.

Granted, I could be overthinking things, and he is against the doctoerm but.. as the story progresses you'll learn that he's losing connection with

Nomos(I think thats the doll's name?)

What if he's losing connection with Nomos because he's betraying the others, and Nomos no longer wants anything to do with Noel?

This is probably way off, and I'm probably overthinking things like I said, but it's an interesting theory at least.

I like the thinking cap on this one.

There's nothing that suggests yet that Noel's losing connection to Nomos is -not- related to growing up. Noel is a prodigy (a young person endowed with exceptional qualities, typically those regarding intelligence.) which means everything that comes with learning will come to Noel faster than most children, which would explain why Noel is slowly beginning to realize that Nomos is just a doll and doesn't have sentience, yet is doing so at a faster rate than Anna.

Until loss of youth and experience is discarded from that reasoning, I don't have a reason to suspect Noel. Especially with the Doctor on board with the Meteors.

Edited by Minerva

Sec brings up an interesting possibility, but I'll bring up the quote that seems to have wrought this speculation. It's from the news-post entitled "A Fistful of Field Effects"

Episode 14 won't be coming for another couple of weeks, but it -is- coming... and with it, another LEADER's betrayal to Team Meteor.

In order for the betrayer to be Ame, the term Leader would have to be proven to not be associated with Gym Leader... -or- Ame would have to be revealed as a Gym Leader.

This would make Ame a possibility in either case, but let's look at what we -do- know about her and try to discern what a motive would be.

Ame's roles in the game are as follows:

• She serves as the game's "Pokemon Professor" figure - introducing us to the game and provides us with starter pokemon, pokedex.
  • She's the coordinator of the Reborn League, as evidenced by having ties to multiple gym leaders and being in charge of finding "replacement" leaders.
  • She's the head of the population restoration effort in the region.

This last point leads me to question Ame's reasoning behind potentially being a Meteor. If she's the one leading the charge in bringing Pokemon into the region, why would she be a part of an organization that is actively working to ensure that -doesn't- happen?

Team Meteor's known goals at this point are to force people to move away from Reborn and destroy it so that it is no longer inhabitable.

Also, why go through the efforts of upkeeping a "League" when you are trying to force trainers OUT of the region? You could argue that this is to avoid suspicion, but that simply seems like too much work just for some cover. Ame could also just be betraying the player momentarilly, but what could she stand to gain from helping the Meteors at all? We don't have anything to make that assumption.

The final possibility is that Ame doesn't match up as a counter to Meteor and is thus pressed into a corner (like what many people are thinking with Hardy.) Yet, we don't have anything to suspect this yet either.