Is this where I put return threads?

Ringabel

Hi. I know you all hate me, but please, stick with me for a bit. So, after I found out I won't be getting back into nations I went back to Marriland... I CAN'T STAND THEM ANYMORE! Those guys and gals over at Marriland have some of the most thin skin I've ever seen on the internet. Even thinner then I was when I first came to this site. So, I was thinking... "Now what?". That's when this site came into my head. This site is kinda like an abusive dating for me. I keep getting hit but I keep coming back. So I'm coming back again.

Ahh, Hello Ringabel! I'm sure most everyone else that'll reply to this would be more helpful than me, but I'm sure being a returner means you already know that, haha. I'd be glad to offer my services as a friendly face and a good listener, whenever you feel one is necessary for you. Just remember, no matter where you tread, the internet is not for the faint of heart.