Best Conkeldurr moveset in Reborn?

samson1433

I bred this timburr earlier and i'm now wondering what moveset and ability to go with. Should i go with iron fist with drain punch, mach punch, bulk up and stone edge or guts (now that we have access to toxic orb) with drain punch, mach punch, stone edge and facade? What EV spread would you recommend as well?

post-44051-0-12100200-1413260561_thumb.png post-44051-0-93051100-1413260603_thumb.png

Edited by samson1433

I'd say Iron Fist. The boosts to Attack of both Guts and a single Bulk Up is 50%. Bulk Up also boosts Defense to make Conky even more physically bulky than it usually is, you can stack it and it doesn't decrease your health (other than when you get hit while setting up, but you can still take physical hits better than with Guts Conky and we have healing items to go with it's natural bulkiness, so setting up on not-special not-flying attacks is no problem). Coverage isn't a problem either, only 8 Fully-evolved Pokemon resist both Rock and Fighting, Normal would make it 2.