The excitement for Episode 14

fireheart4560

I played a lot of fan games back in my day (starting to stay away from rom hacks due to essentials being infinitely better) and besides Suzerain's Pokemon Zeta/Omicron and his new game I have never been in more anticipation for a new release.

This game is incredible. I've been around since episode 11 so the wait is agonizing.... yet so worth it!

Would love to review the full release when it comes out.

• Support Squad

btw hate to be a buzz kill but there's only going to be 19/20 episodes >_> Or at least that's the number of episodes Ame has had planned to be in the game for a lil' while.

dood, reborn will never, ever,ever,ever,ever,ever,ever,ever,ever,ever,ever,ever,ever,ever,ever, end

Wait, that guy made another game? What is it called?!

Zeta and Omicron are the same game in the same way Fire Red and Leaf Green are the same game. Or Black 2 and White 2. Or X and Y. The only differences are some of the obtainables and the names/designs of the antagonists, nothing else.

Zeta and Omicron are the same game in the same way Fire Red and Leaf Green are the same game. Or Black 2 and White 2. Or X and Y. The only differences are some of the obtainables and the names/designs of the antagonists, nothing else.

IIRC, Suzerain is making another fangame named Insurgence. I saw some screenies and the game definitely looks more polished and more well made than his previous work.

Edited by Sarun

fireheart said he has a new one, although I cant seem to find anything about it on google.

I'm waiting for ep 99 "Afterlife", the player returns from the dead (thanks to Shade) after being killed by his/her loved one (met in ep 50 "Rebirth") and after finding him/her with Fern, now a gardener in Vanhanen Castle after being defeated for the 10000000 time by the player (ep 97 "Irony"), drains their souls and becomes the new Giratina (the old one will be destroyed in the epic battle against Arceus in ep 66 "Another 6").

So much hype for this one ^_^

Edited by Gaunt

I'm waiting for ep 99 "Afterlife", the player returns from the dead (thanks to Shade) after being killed by his/her loved one (met in ep 50 "Rebirth") and after finding him/her with Fern, now a gardener in Vanhanen Castle after being defeated for the 10000000 time by the player (ep 97 "Irony"), drains their souls and becomes the new Giratina (the old one will be destroyed in the epic battle against Arceus in ep 66 "Another 6").

So much hype for this one ^_^

Spoilers