Pokémon Academy: Ch 2a: Dragons [IC]

Chim

A light tune could be heard from a nearby place. Not now. I hope I can get back in time. Sissy looked at the Swellow, which was about to attack Miss. "Miss, use confuse ray." The Misdreavus fired multiple balls of ray towards the Swellow, hitting it with success. The Swellow started misstepping, which was the signal for Sissy to run away.

In the meantime, the Swablu had reached the Swellow's nest and found the camera easily. It started flying back, when she saw, her trainer running away from the Swellow. She used her full speed and reached her trainer ,in a few seconds, with the camera with her. "Good job Cotton. Now return." She withdrew her pokemon and put the camera in her bag.

Once her eyes couldn't see the Swellow anymore, she stopped running. After a couple of minutes, of walking, she reached the area where the professors were. She handed over the camera, and sat down to recover her breath from the running.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having heard the whistle, Robert realized that he had lost his path back, simply sighing as he sent Jetstream up to find the main group. Having seen the end of the 'pursuit' happening between Sissy and Swellow, he simple frowned with just missing the battle opportunity. 'So that's the thief Swellow that had been going around stealing things from trainers. Oh if only I had caught the battle on time.' Having found that Sissy was already headed to the area Robert described, he sighed and flew down to show Robert the way. Having taken Jet's direction, Robert returned Nikki and Voltage to get there faster, and headed towards the main area. After a while, he finally got there and gave his camera to Rebecca, and went over to Sissy, who seemed to be short on breath from what he could tell. "Well, guess you had your own experiences today."

Edited by TurboAura

"I sure had." Sissy responded back at Robert, once her breath returned to normal. "I got an extra member for my team, and a thief stole the camera I was using. But thanks to my brain and that brainless bird, my trap worked out and got back the camera." She stood up and took Cotton's pokeball from her pocket. "Come out." The Swablu appeared in front of her, exhausted from that full speed flying from earlier. "Here eat this. You will feel better." She said and handed over a sitrus berry at the bird pokemon. The Swablu ate the berry quickly and restored her energy. She then went into Sissy's arms and fell asleep in seconds.

((Kenny was keeping with the Group, there was nothing that would've been good for Character Development in the second trip for the Fourth Group.))

After that little excursion and the events involving the Tyrunts, Kenny and his Team were somewhat worn out. Kenny and Ryu had needed to throw the Stone Marbles from their Bracelets against a tree in order to distract the Tyrunt long enough to get away from it and back to Professor Cadmus, who he'd remained near for the rest of the time that they were on the Trip. After getting back to the Cottages, Kenny decided to just wait around for the others to show up, wandering over to one of the Cottages.

Ryan turned his head as he heard the whistle signaling it was time to return to the cabins. "Well, Feroces, you tried at least." Ryan tossed a pokeblock in front of Feroces, and returned him to his pokeball as soon as he had finished. Ryan began walking towards the group. On his way, he saw Robert and the one girl who was rather accusatory of him, Sissy, was it?, walking back as well. Ryan slipped up his hood and hustled past them, trying to hide his face, not wanting to talk to Sissy after how rude she had been to him earlier.

"Well I guess that makes sense why you were short on breath. Personally, I ended up going in one of the caves and met the Noibat that is currently flying above us. Come on down, Jetstream." Hearing his name being mentioned, Jet swooped down and landed on Robert's shoulder, give a simple 'Noi!' as greeting. The Noibat recognized her as the girl that he saw getting away from the Swellow, and his focus was shifted to the Swablu, interested by it's differing coloration. During which, Robert got a quick glance of Ryan with his hood over his head, seeming like he wanted to be alone. 'Well I guess that if he wants to be alone for now, I should probably respect his decision.' Robert's attention finally snapped back to Sissy, not know how much longer it was until the group would finally leave to the cabins.

Edited by TurboAura

Group 3 (TurboAura, Tses, Tacos)

Brendan did a headcount while Rebecca received the cameras and other things the students made. A few minutes later they left for a short walk and reached camp. Devin, Phoebe and Roman were already waiting there and the students belonging to their groups were looking for their friends and exchanging stories.

Sofia, still trying to avoid Ryan, located her friend Kristen and ran over to her.

((You’re free to interact. Everyone except group 1 is there))

Henry pretty much ignored Roman when they headed back to the camp. He watched student after student come in after another. He then saw a girl run up and hug Kristen. "Looks like the witch has someone under her spell. Seriously, who would want to be friends with someone like that? Whatever, she's probably just as bad as the ginger." Henry didn't realize Ryan and a few other people were around to hear him.

A few minutes passed, and finally they reached the resting area. Sissy's eyes were scanning the area when they stopped at Danielle and Henry. A small laugh came out, when she saw that both had small remains of the gooey thing. "I guess, you aren't the only one that fell for the Goodra's hug." She said at Robert, pointing over at the other two students.

Her face turned over when Henry talked. She could see a girl from her group, running towards another girl. "I think we found our culprit." She said to Robert, and then turned to Ryan. "Is this the girl from before?"

When they arrived at camp, Ryan saw Sofia walk off towards a girl, whose face just seemed to spell trouble. Great... before I know it, I'll have the worst reputation in this school. I need to talk to her if I can get her away from that girl. Ryan then began searching through the camp to find Kage. Some comfort now is really what I want. However, Ryan couldn't find him. He began to become distressed. Ryan then heard a boy say something about a witch. He turned to see the boy he had known, Henry, he thought his name was, looking at Sofia and her malignant looking friend. Before Professor Cadmus could respond, Ryan spoke to Henry. "The one girl seems like an awful person, but the other one is actually quite sweet, and very sensitive." I would know. Then Sissy began speaking to him. "Yeah that's her," Ryan muttered.

"Ah so Madame Mazel here chose Rubber," Slade looked down at Flare who responded with a yip. He decided to loose the gentlemenly tone, "Welp now that that's out of the way," he said putting his hands behind his head, "Have you three caught any pokemon yet?" He asked the group of three, "Also I think we're suppose to leave soon right?"

"It is, if I remember my Foreign Language texts correctly, mademoiselle, monsieur," Raiza said, sounding amused now though she kept a straight face. "This adorable fellow is Toothless, pon." Happily, she held up the Deino for them all to see and hear as his gravelly voice sounded. "An endearing little beastie, isn't he, pon?"

The human-- he'd mistaken her for a talking tree, but trees weren't usually warm-- was really affectionate. Toothless (what a strange name; after all, he was anything but) didn't mind-- his mama Hydreigon liked to nuzzle him and his siblings all the time anyway. He'd caught scent of all these new humans and Pokemon though, whiffing and sniffing curiously. Crying out, he opened and closed his chompers in greeting.

Henry was confused by Ryan and Sissy's opposite descriptions of her. "Uh...clearly something happened between you people and that girl, but I really do suggest avoiding her. The red head really just doesn't know when to quit. It's kind of annoying. Just thinking about it, am I really that bad?"

"Wow, you need to calm down and take a breather." Henry was rather surprised at Ryan's choice of words. "If you're really that desperate, I might be able to do something, but I'm not too thrilled about the idea. Although, I guess I have nothing better to do." And I can have a little fun with Kristen.

After hearing Sissy's comment about Danielle and Henry, he was atleast happy that he knew it wasn't just an 'awkward situation' for him when he was encountered by the first Goodra, especially if someone like Henry got caught. Of course he was a bit thrown off by Ryan's recent words. "Well, atleast he wants to handle the situation. Not like the 'situation' he's in is one to just skip over."

Sissy was hearing the conversation Henry and Ryan had, when Robert spoke making her say something, too. "No reason to avoid her. An apology will solve your problem. You didn't harm her." She stopped for a while and then continued. "After all, she needs to learn what rejection means. And if she tries to run away again, I'll make sure she will bump into me once again."

Edited by Tses

Ryan paused, reflecting on his choice of vocabulary. What is happening to me? This girl has me so stressed out. "Wasn't the smartest move on my part to say that. I've just got so much on my mind right now. I need to talk to her alone. If you guys could just help me get the other one away from her then I could get to her alone. You guys okay with that?" Ryan stared blankly at them, his mind going a million miles a minute.

Listening to Ryan's words, he did make a valid point in that it was something he had to do alone. "Uh, sure Ryan, we'll do our best to make the conversation just the two of you." After which, Robert turned his focus towards Henry "Well I assume you have the most knowledge about the girl we have to remove, any idea on how to draw her attention away?"

"Well I assume you have the most knowledge about the girl we have to remove, any idea on how to draw her attention away?"

Henry gave a little grin after hearing Robert's words. "Unless you want to try, I'm going to do what I do best. I guess that bickering with Alvin is finally going to pay off." Henry was getting ready to approach the two girls, but would easily turn around if someone said something to him.

• Support Squad

Claude had been trying to deal with Colere, who had not left him alone after she figured out the tick to getting out of her pokeball. Claude was afraid all of his pokeballs were cursed to be escapable. He had managed to negotiate whathe thought was a truce and wandered over to where he saw Ryan, Henry, Robert and a girl he remembered cheering him on when he met the tyrantrum in Devins garden. Claude strode over, happy to see some friends he could be relatively normal around, but it looked like Henry was about to walk off. "Hey, tall, dark and irritable, where you off to? And hi guys, and madame" Claude said, addressing each, and giving a small bow to sissy.

"Hey, tall, dark and irritable, where you off to?"

A smile grew on Henry's face. "You see that red haired girl there. She's been going on and on about how good she is and how stuck up she is. With your um...unique personality, I bet you could silence her in seconds. As for myself, I was going to try and remove the ginger so that Ryan over there could have a bit of alone time with her friend, but I feel you'd do a better job than I ever could." Henry doubted Claude would be able to succeed, but he knew he was the best man for the job to tick off Kristen.

Edited by commander218

• Support Squad

Claude glanced over towards the two girls, and Claude could indeed see a bright head of red hair. Claude looked to Ryan. "You need someone to distract the redhead, huh? I'm fairly sure I could do that without starting a bigass fight. I think. Maybe." Claude said, essentially asking if Ryan wanted Claude to help.

"Hello there too." Sissy smiled at Claude. "It seems, more and more people come to help you." She looked again at Ryan. "I think, I might leave you now. Have fun." She said and started walking towards the girls cabin. She opened the door and went straight to her bed. She laied down and started thinking everything that happened from the morning till that moment. Her thought was too deep, she couldn't hear anything even if someone was talking to her.

Jacob sighed in relief as they arrived back at the camp. After a long day of trekking around the mountains, he was beat. As he arrived he noticed all the others beginning to congregate in smaller groups. Seeing Ryan and Claude together, he smiled broadly to himself and walked over to the two. It had been a bit since Jacob had spent time with Ryan, so he figured Why the hell not? He walked over to the pair and put a hand on each of their shoulders, grabbing their attention. "Hey, fellas. How'd your day go?" Seeing that he had obviously interrupted, he turned a light shade of red and stammered a quick apology for his rudeness.