THE VERMILLIONAIRES (Vermillion Alliance)

Notus

We can always have practice matches. I'm sure you'd be able to point all that I let slip when making a team, and vice versa. Besides, the new kids need tutoring mate XD.

But most of all, it would be for the honor of battling alongside you, friend. ^_^

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Notus forced me!

I think it's about time I did something with PO on my laptop so I'll join. Help with teambuilding / feedback is required. I have experience on PS, but some teams you see over there...

Well...The Nations war is over.

This old Volcanic soldier is officially retiring to Vermilion. Hopefully the experience I gained from Nations Service will be helpful.

I don't quite know exactly how Zero Alliance works yet though, so I'll have to go back and re read the rule thread and what not a little more.

A lighting bolt strikes down onto the ground and a huge cloud of dust appears. A shadowy figure appears inside the dust cloud.

"Hope I'm not to late for the party." Says the shadowy figure with smugness in his voice. The dust lowers and the man is in black and purple cloak with yellow highlights appears. The hood is covering his face except for his mouth which has a big smirk on it. The man then proceeds to walk slowly up to the sailors his book pages flipping in the wind. With his other hand he proceeds to take off his hood. Who could it be, Slade, Zolivar, Zero? No its,

"The Elemental King himself would like to join your team, if that's okay with you." The man says fully taking off his hood, it's EXLink!

((this is basically me asking to join.))

Edited by EXLink32