Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Tech glasses sticker

Damage

Question

I read every comment in the sticker guide and put honey on every tree I could reach. Waited around for 10 minutes saved and turned the game off and on. None of the pinsir/heracross battles are happening. I'm pretty sure my game isn't bugged as I just updated to 13.2. Anyone wanna put in their two cents cause I'm taking donations.

6 answers to this question

For the Heracross/pinsir dealie, I think you have to:

1. Keep the Reborn window focused

2. Stay in the same "area" the tree is in. The woods, that is. Don't go back to Route 1

3. Go somewhere you can't see that tree and the 2 tiles they'd show up in.

Maybe not all of those are required, but that's how I'm doing it and I'm having no trouble whatsoever.

Actually after waiting even more minutes the fighters showed up. I don't think there is a preset time. I guess the pokes just play it by ear or something, either way this can be pinned.

Edit: What Etesian said

Edited by Damage

2. Stay in the same "area" the tree is in. The woods, that is. Don't go back to Route 1

You don't have to stay in the same area. The way I usually go about it is to first put honey on any tree I come across in North and South Aventuring woods. Start at the Nature center and work your way right. Once you get all the way to the right, go back to where you started and I guarantee Pinsir and Heracross should be at the first tree you placed honey on.

Usually if you walk around in the woods the pokemon will appear. I did have a problem with a single tree though and i had to wait for the day to pass, then went back in the spot on the next day (today) and they spawned. Im not sure if ''real'' time matters, but steps and visiting other areas surely do.