Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Total number of pokemon that one can get in E13.2 standalone?

MotherGlitcher

Question

Is it 549? My dex shows 549/632, I going to self confirm this lol :P

- I haven't grind for dragon scale from horsea for kingdra; -1

- The Gulpin event fails for me even after meeting the correct conditions; -2

- Can't for the world get Odd Keystone from mining even after getting all the fossils and all the but one plate, so no spiritome; -1

Assuming there's no gothita event, that means I'm missing 2 pokemons til I get 549, in which the only plausible one of the 2 for me to get is kingdra, while the other three(Gulpin family, Spiritome) is beyond me.

Edited by MotherGlitcher

Well, there is a Gothita event. In the Beryl Library, when the talking Gothitelle tells you she'd appreciate your help in cleaning up the place, you have to do just that. Stand on top of the pieces of trash all over the ground and press space to pick them up, do the same with the books lying around, and when the place is all clean she'll be all like "thank you". Then, if you go talk to her daughters, one of them will want to join you. Now you don't have to do this part, but if you go back to the mother after picking up her kid, she'll give you her blessings.

Edited by Eagleby18

Y'know, you could just go back to E12 to get Spiritomb and Gulpin, since it seems like your problem may be with E13. They were available in the same way back in E12 as they are now, so it would be "legit".

Do you know where I can get E12 (google didn't help this time...)? and if i do get it, do i just load my e13 save in it and get the pokemon then load the save back to e13?

http://www.filedropper.com/pokemonreborn121

Same save, just don't be in any areas added in E13.

Thx, I'm going to download it now and try to get the missing pokemons later today, you'll be my spiritual animal today :D

atm If I evolved the rest of my pokemon I would be 524, but I know I missed a few and im still teamed up with aya (so there is probally areas that I haven't been yet),

Thats correct some pokes are available after you have ditched aya...... like a certain pokemon hint: bringer of disaster

Y'know, you could just go back to E12 to get Spiritomb and Gulpin, since it seems like your problem may be with E13. They were available in the same way back in E12 as they are now, so it would be "legit".

Tried getting Gulping in E12.1 didn't work. The stupid blob won't appear in clear weather during weekend with pokesnacks on hand, so either this is a limited time event or this is a mother glitching glitch...

Appearing it appears just a little past noon, and I'm going to assume it only appear starting at noon and disappears later on the day, didn't know the time was so specific, but at least I've caught the green goo now.

Going to try to mine OK now and see if that works too.

UPDATE:

Still can't find OK as of yet, but found a stone plate thus completing my plates, and I also found you can get two plates at the same time, just a heads up since someone said they never seem it occur in another thread in the past.

Edited by MotherGlitcher

Did Ame really change the Odd Keystones chances of appearing or something?

I remember that before, it was a lot more common than expected. But then again, that might have been a coincidence. I see no reason as to why she/Dan would change it though. Unless i'm missing something.

I'm ashamed to say it, but I opted to just hack the Odd Keystone. It was just getting blatantly ridiculous and adds nothing better to the game play at the point I'm in in the game. Got my 549 at this point anyhow, just waiting for E14 now while I don't mine >:P

• Administrators

Did Ame really change the Odd Keystones chances of appearing or something?

I remember that before, it was a lot more common than expected. But then again, that might have been a coincidence. I see no reason as to why she/Dan would change it though. Unless i'm missing something.

I did. I was under the impression with the previous chance and how many glowstones there were that people were up to their armpits in Odd Keystones.

I did. I was under the impression with the previous chance and how many glowstones there were that people were up to their armpits in Odd Keystones.

Darn, it must have been a big change if I can get all 6 fossils and 17 plates before ever seeing one, strange since I got like 2 in E10 or E11, probably better luck is attributed to it too. Anyhow, thanks for clearing that up.

I'm currently at 561 missing Gulpin... I've been playing since ep. 9 i believe and i think that the maximum number available should be 566 if you played since the first episodes and got everything

Wait, what? What was available before E9 that now isn't?

I'm sitting at 562 and i'm missing 2 lines of pokes:

- Cacnea (Event wasn't resetted)

- Gulpin (Event wasn't resetted x2)

Also, i don't think i've evolved Magmar and Electabuzz, so i would be at 568.

Even though i have my ways around the Reborn maps and stuff, i don't think i've got any pokemons that you're not supposed to reach. So... "568" ._.

As far as I now there aren't enough link stones to get every evolve/item trade poke

Or are there.... others I know how you guys did it and I know ame isn't bothered by it so I won't be either

(Even if she was, I still wouldn't be bothered)

There is a way NOW.

a.k.a dept. store

So 549 for E13.2 standalone, and 568 from E1? That mean a difference of 19 pokemons. Which are 2 from Magicarp line, 2 from Riolu line, 3 from Togepi line, 1 for Electivire, 1 for Magmortar, 1 for Politoed, 2 for Chinchou line, and what are the other 7? Is Aerodactyl, and the shroomish line part of them?

Shroomish and Breloom have certainly been obtainable in the past though I don't think Aerodactyl ever has been. Bulbasaur used to be obtainable as an event but has subsequently been replaced by Chikorita. I'm not sure if that event was reset, but it could account for 3 more. Also, technically by manipulating the episode you're playing there's a way to get Sneasel.

Honestly though, if you want to know how many pokemon are obtainable in the current episode why don't you just count the ones that aren't on the obtainable list and then subtract that from the number of pokemon there are total, accounting for the fact that you can only pick one starter?

Shroomish and Breloom have certainly been obtainable in the past though I don't think Aerodactyl ever has been. Bulbasaur used to be obtainable as an event but has subsequently been replaced by Chikorita. I'm not sure if that event was reset, but it could account for 3 more. Also, technically by manipulating the episode you're playing there's a way to get Sneasel.

Honestly though, if you want to know how many pokemon are obtainable in the current episode why don't you just count the ones that aren't on the obtainable list and then subtract that from the number of pokemon there are total, accounting for the fact that you can only pick one starter?

I vaguely counted from the list, but I made this thread partly because I was ranting about not getting a Odd Keystone lol =p

Aerodactyl was available way back. I think episode 7 or even older, where you could find his fossil. did anyone get chinchou by the way?

Chinchou could be received in older episodes during the magma and aqua gang quest IIRC.

Well, since i'm a lonely person and i have nothing better to do, i've decided to do a "little" list of all the pokemons i've captured.

I'm not going to say where i captured them though. I'm not trying to create location guide #3... #4 rather.

Also, if a pokemon is Bolded, that means i've got the entire evolutionary line (For example, Bulbasaur means i've got Bulba, Ivy and Venusaur).

And last, i don't remember if Shroomish was available in episode 9 or 10. But i started playing at that. Which means i didn't went back for any pokes. I'm a pokedex maniac, so i usually catch everything i can.

Note: After looking through my pokedex again, it seems that i caught one pokemon that i shouldn't have. That lowers my total to 561 instead. Hint: It's not Sneasel.

But, i didn't get a King's Rock back in episode 9, so i don't have Politoed. Total would go back to "562" in that case.

List~

Bulbasaur

Caterpie

Weedle

Pidgey

Rattata

Spearow

Ekans

Pikachu

Sandshrew

Nidoran Female

Nidoran Male

Clefairy

Vulpix

Jigglypuff

Zubat

Oddish

Paras

Venonat

Diglett

Meowth

Psyduck

Mankey

Growlithe

Poliwag (Politoed)

Abra

Machop

Bellsprout

Geodude

Ponyta

Magnemite

Farfecth'd

Doduo

Seel

Grimer

Gastly

Onix

Drowzee

Krabby

Voltorb

Exeggcute

Cubone

Hitmonlee

Hitmonchan

Lickitung

Koffing

Rhyhorn (Rhyperior)

Chansey family

Tangela

Kangaskhan

Horsea

Goldeen

Mr. Mime

Jynx

Electabuzz (Electivire)

Magmar (Magmortar)

Pinsir

Tauros

Magikarp

Ditto

1st gen eevees (Eevee, Vaporeon, Flareon and Jolteon)

Porygon (Porygon-Z)

Omanyte

Kabuto

Snorlax

Chikorita

Cyndaquil

Sentret

Hoothoot

Ledyba

Spinarak

Crobat

Chinchou

Pichu

Cleffa

Igglybuff

Togepi

Natu

Mareep

Bellossom

Marill

Sudowoodo

Hoppip

Aipom

Sunkern

Yanma

Wooper

Espeon and Umbreon

Murkrow

Misdreavus

Unown

Wobbuffet

Girafarig

Pineco

Dunsparce

Gligar (Gliscor)

Steelix

Snubbull

Qwilfish

Shuckle

Teddiursa

Slugma

Swinub

Corsola

Remoraid

Delibird

Mantine

Houndour

Kingdra

Phanpy

Porygon2 (Porygon-Z)

Stantler

Smeargle

Tyrogue

Hitmontop

Smoochum

Elekid (Electivire)

Magby (Magmortar)

Miltank

Blissey

Mudkip

Poochyena

Zigzagoon

Wurmple (All)

Lotad

Seedot

Taillow

Wingull

Ralts

Surskit

Shroomish

Slakoth

Nincada

Whismur

Makuhita

Azurill

Nosepass

Skitty

Sableye

Mawile

Aron

Meditite

Electrike

Plusle

Minun

Volbeat

Illumise

Roselia

Carvanha

Wailmer

Numel

Torkoal

Spoink

Spinda

Trapinch

Swablu

Zangoose

Seviper

Lunatone

Solrock

Barboach

Corphish

Baltoy

Lileep

Anorith

Castform

Kecleon

Shuppet

Duskull

Tropius

Chimecho

Absol

Wynaut

Snorunt

Spheal

Luvdisc

Beldum

Chimchar

Piplup

Starly

Bidoof

Kricketot

Shinx

Budew

Roserade

Cranidos

Shieldon

Burmy (Wormadam and Mothim)

Combee

Pachirisu

Buizel

Cherubi

Shellos

Ambipom

Drifloon

Buneary

Mismagius

Honchkrow

Glameow

Chingling

Stunky

Bronzor

Bonsly

Mime Jr.

Happiny

Chatot

Spiritomb

Munchlax

Riolu

Skorupi

Croagunk

Carnivine

Finneon

Mantyke

Magnezone

Lickilicky

Tangrowth

Togekiss

Yanmega

Leafeon

Glaceon

Mamoswine

Gallade

Probopass

Dusknoir

Frosslass

Rotom

Tepig

Patrat

Lillipup

Purrloin

Pansage

Pansear

Panpour

Munna

Pidove

Blitzle

Roggenrola

Woobat

Drilbur

Audino

Timburr

Tympole

Throh

Sawk

Sewaddle

Venipede

Cotonee

Petilil

Basculin

Sandile

Darumaka

Dweeble

Scraggy

Sigilyph

Yamask

Tirtouga

Archen

Trubbish

Zorua

Minccino

Gothita

Solosis

Ducklett

Vanilite

Deerling

Emolga

Karrablast

Foongus

Alomomola

Joltik

Klink

Tynamo

Elgyem

Litwick

Cubchoo

Cryogonal

Shelmet

Stunkfish

Mienfoo

Druddigon

Golett

Pawniard

Bouffalant

Rufflet

Heatmor

Durant

Chespin

Bunnelby

Scatterbug

Litleo

Flabebe

Skiddo

Pancham

Furfrou

Espurr

Spritzee

Swirlix

Inkay

Binacle

Clauncher

Helioptile

Tyrunt

Amaura

Sylveon

Hawlucha

Dedenee

Carbink

Phantump

Pumpkaboo

Bergmite

Noibat

I have no idea why i did this list though. Just so people can compare, i guess? i don't know, but i already made it, so w/e

._.