Introducing the Hero of Justice

Azure NightStriker

*Loud, dramatic voice*

Hello all you fellow Reborn citizens! The Hero of Justice as arrived!!!!!

*silence*

*wind blows*

Hang on, let me just get out of my Hero persona....Okay, i'm good.

Hey guys! My name's Justice and i'm a guy with a love for pokemon and most games released for the Nintendo 3ds.

Some of you might know me as I've been posting and commenting here for the past 2-3 days and finally I have the time to write an intro. I have been into pokemon for as long as I can remember. It started with watching the anime when I was 3 years old to playing the games at age 11.

I have known about Pokemon Reborn for about a year and a half now and made this account back in march but never got round to actually doing anything with it...until now.

I plan on visiting and posting regularly so expect to see me lots!

Peace!

Blind Guardian swinging through to welcome you to Reborn, Justice!

As Sheep is asleep, allow me to give you the spiel:

• You're welcome to join us on the Pokemon Online server via the downloadable program or the webclient -- there you can battle or chat with many of the members at your leisure.
  • If you're an RP fan, I'd advise you to seek out Hukuna, a forum moderator and resident presides over the RP subforum.
  • As the game's primary scripter, I hope you're enjoying the current episode! Within our game subforum we have a section for bug reporting and troubleshooting if you run into trouble, so be sure to use those as you need them.
  • If you're into battling competitively, look to the Hall of Champions section for the PokeNations and PRCL competitions. I encourage you to check them out!
  • Like Winter says, if there's any questions you may have about the game or otherwise feel free to ask! You could create a thread, ask on the server, or seek out someone in a private message. Alongside myself and Sheep, Hilda and Vinny are also plenty capable of finding the answers to your questions.
I think I'm supposed to say something about your sanity or something here ...?

Eh, probably not important.

Again, welcome and enjoy your stay!

Here, have a koan for your thoughts:

A monk asked Tozan when he was weighing some flax, What is Buddha?

Tozan said: This flax weighs three pounds.

Hi I'm Noivy/Dukaan/Дукаан, reborn's dragon addict.

If you have any intention of joining us on the PO server, I direct you to the Reborn Theme that I have crafted which can be downloaded in my signature. It has Custom sprites, battle fields, and just overall makes the PO interface more pretty to look at.

Edited by Noivy

As Sheep is asleep

Grumble grumble slept in 'til 2 in the arvo or something. 'S a Saturday, I'm allowed to do that.

But yeah, what Blind Guardian meant to say is ditch the sanity. You really don't want to keep it around these parts.

Welcome to Reborn...after everyone else pretty much greeted you to death. Does Ame keep all of in a cage or something only releasing you to hunt greet new members? I'm usually on the server so feel free to chat there anytime.