Pokémon Academy: Ymora Region [OOC / Registrations Closed]

Chim

@Tses: Ah, so that's it. No problem, but Robert is fine with whatever, so whatever Sissy chooses Robert will follow.

Also, Chim said the limit was 10.

Oh, okey. Thanks for the info.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gurl, Danielle will have some competition if you're suggesting what I think you are.

I probably should rephrase my statement. I meant Slade will have to watch his back if the new coordinator is straight xD

Danielle could care less for attention.

Chiiiiiiiiim, I don't like the Sound of that new Coordinator... Sounds quite, familiar

Thank DarkLight for that one. She inspired me to create this one and his entry is all her idea.

And if you're worried about his personality: No he's not like Kristen.

I think he's moreso worried Pierre is a 'Dark Claude' so to speak.

@Darklight: You can't be saying the there'd be another 'love triangle' there, could you!

@Darklight: You can't be saying the there'd be another 'love triangle' there, could you!

No, he's not like Claude either. I hope I can play the guy as he's meant to be and to challenge Claude, not be like him.

Btw, Tacos, do you want to win that battle? I thought Victoria was supposed to make mistakes and lose? I'm fine either way.

• Support Squad

Let's just say She's in a love Polygon and be done.

And you are right about my worries.

Ain't no little shit out Flaming My little boi

No, he's not like Claude either. I hope I can play the guy as he's meant to be and to challenge Claude, not be like him.

Btw, Tacos, do you want to win that battle? I thought Victoria was supposed to make mistakes and lose? I'm fine either way.

It truly depends. I either:

A. Wanted her to build herself up so much that she makes one huge mistakes and loses

B. She takes an incredible beating and ends up barely winning.

Sorry for the confusion and stuff but I'm kind of feeling B. right now.

Thank DarkLight for that one. She inspired me to create this one and his entry is all her idea.

DaaaaarkLiiiiiiiiiight, Lances Horn now has your naaaame on iiiiiit....

How in the world did I inspire you to --- Oh, I remember now... xP

@Dobby: </3

@Turbo: I wouldn't want a triangle, but she might be attracted to him?

• Support Squad

How in the world did I inspire you to --- Oh, I remember now... xP

@Dobby: </3

@Turbo: I wouldn't want a triangle, but she might be attracted to him?

</3 is right

I also assume it's the same thing with Claude and Kristen.

The heart wants what the heart wants, but sometimes, the flesh has it's own agenda.

</3 is right

I also assume it's the same thing with Claude and Kristen.

The heart wants what the heart wants, but sometimes, the flesh has it's own agenda.

^Exactly. We may be in relationships, but that doesn't mean we don't look at someone that is attractive.

But don't worry, I will not make it a triangle. Two of them is too much and I do not know how to deal with triangles/polygons anyway.

• Support Squad

Tame compared to what he wanted to say is not the same as Tame. besides, the fight isn't going well, and Claudes not feeling good about that, of course he's a bit on edge. especially after the snorlax fight, he has higher expectations of himself.

• Support Squad

I honestly can't decide what to do in this battle. I don't know if Lance should have been sent bouncing off the shell once more, or if he's still close enough to get hit by the flames, which would easily be an OHKO.

My computer issues have been resolved as of today AKA i'll be able to participate again.

Alright I'm going to finish the ongoing battles to finally start some plot.

I honestly can't decide what to do in this battle. I don't know if Lance should have been sent bouncing off the shell once more, or if he's still close enough to get hit by the flames, which would easily be an OHKO.

We could try using Psybeam to move Lance out of the Attack's path...

Updates are a bit later today since I'm preparing for a job interview I have in a few hours.

The battles are almost over so I can finally mess around with some other characters.