I did an Oops

Flash Fire

I was exploring route 9, and I found another piece of the Narcissisa Quest. (can't remember how to spell her name) doing this part of the quest put me back into the floria region which, at first, I was happy about cause there was so much exploration I could do having both strength and dive which were previously inaccessible before going to GDC. But I realised something while doing this. I cannot seem to get back to GDC to finish the actually story, which means I'm stranded on the floria region. I've tried flying, but I can't seem to fly back to GDC. I tried trains, but they're shut and I tried the yacht but it doesn't seem to go anywhere in the GDC area. This isn't a major problem for me as I can just go back to a previous save file, but with all the progress I've done so far, I was wondering if there was a way to get back to GDC without losing all the stuff I've done so far. I understand if there isn't but I wanted to make sure before I went back on my save files, thanks!

7 hours ago, Flash Fire said:

I was exploring route 9, and I found another piece of the Narcissisa Quest. (can't remember how to spell her name) doing this part of the quest put me back into the floria region which, at first, I was happy about cause there was so much exploration I could do having both strength and dive which were previously inaccessible before going to GDC. But I realised something while doing this. I cannot seem to get back to GDC to finish the actually story, which means I'm stranded on the floria region. I've tried flying, but I can't seem to fly back to GDC. I tried trains, but they're shut and I tried the yacht but it doesn't seem to go anywhere in the GDC area. This isn't a major problem for me as I can just go back to a previous save file, but with all the progress I've done so far, I was wondering if there was a way to get back to GDC without losing all the stuff I've done so far. I understand if there isn't but I wanted to make sure before I went back on my save files, thanks!

You should be able to change the map with the page up or page down keys. 

3 hours ago, RadolfSchneizen said:

You should be able to change the map with the page up or page down keys. 

Ah, I actually didn't notice that you could do that, but still, the map won't budge from the Floria region. I've even tried changing the buttons for changing pages, but it's still not moving. Perhaps I've just gotta cut my losses and go back on my save file when I'm able to. Thanks for the help though.

Depending on where are you plot-wise, GDC may be closed temporarily. But that you cannot change the map with the up-page or down-page (chek if you got the num lock and all) is actually strange. You should be able to go to Sashila by yatch, and from there, talk to Damien and his Latios to fly to Route 9, or with the Claydol from the desert to be teleported to the park in the scholar district.