Miss Maya's nuzlocke adventure (Cancelled)

MissMaya

Hello lovely people 🙂

I am Maya and this will be my topic for my Reju nuzlocke run.

I already played this game once and really enjoyed everything from it. 

But right now I am out of business(already played many fan games) and want to start a new challenge for me, thats why I will starts this project 

My rules for this run:
- I can only catch the first Mon of a area which I new enterred

- I must nickname all of my cute Pokemons.

- If one Mon is fainted in a battle, is it really dead and I can't use it again.

- Dupes clause: If I encounter a Pokemon I've already caught, I have another try to find a new one.

- The game is over, when I lost all my Mons(Team and Pc Box).

- Shiny Clause: If I encounter a Shiny Pokemon, I can catch it and can also use it

- Impossibility Clause: I am safe from any battles that are meant to be lost(example Madame X).

- Eggs, gift Mons and static Mons are allowed to use

- I will do everything over videos

So lets start the project 🙂

Edited by MissMaya
  • Like 2

10. Zetta and his Rifts...

Spoiler

Only watch this when you want no spoilers...

Spoiler

Sadly Zetta and his Rift Galvantula knocked my whole main team out... Normally is the challenge now over, because I couldn't defeat the Galvantula with my main team, but I will continue the challenge, because I really enjoyed it so far and I still have Mons left non my Pc! I will train now my Mons from the Pc and will then upload the next part for you guys 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

Hy guys, I totally forgot to tell you, that I cancelled this project...

The reason is simple... I totally got kicked in my ass more as once... and in the end did I lost all my Mons :x

Find this a bit sad, cause I really liked the project so far...

But make sure, this is not my last project 😉 I already started a new one which I will upload today to the site 😉

I didnt watch it yet, but keep your chin up~ You can kick its ass next time. Would be pretty cool to see it on stream actually~

As a suggestion, maybe you could comment on what's going on? Would add a lot of personality to it. Dont feel obligated, just a thought.

16 hours ago, Cyphre said:

I didnt watch it yet, but keep your chin up~ You can kick its ass next time. Would be pretty cool to see it on stream actually~

As a suggestion, maybe you could comment on what's going on? Would add a lot of personality to it. Dont feel obligated, just a thought.

Yeah as I sayed, I lost the challenge completly and lost all my Mons...

Yeah I know that I need to do more comments here, but it was my really first project and was a bit to much for me in the beginning 😛

I already started a new project 🙂 and made till yet some changes there over my last project.