Darchlight Cave

GamerGirl008

So after Anabel went to nightmare city to talk with Zetta, her and Looker went to darchlight cave. Anabel saying the rift is to the bottom deep below them. Anyway to make it to the bottom? I searched youtube as well check to see if any links to get to the bottom and nothing popped up. Anyone's help will be appreciated.

8 minutes ago, GamerGirl008 said:

So after Anabel went to nightmare city to talk with Zetta, her and Looker went to darchlight cave. Anabel saying the rift is to the bottom deep below them. Anyway to make it to the bottom? I searched youtube as well check to see if any links to get to the bottom and nothing popped up. Anyone's help will be appreciated.

From what I remember, you need to return to the abandoned Bladestar base you investigated with Erin/Flora/Florin and  turn right all the way. Then activate a crystal and a bridge will appear, taking you to Anabel and Looker. I did this in V10, so I don’t if anything changed.

• 2 months later...
On 1/4/2019 at 12:43 PM, Mayflower896 said:

From what I remember, you need to return to the abandoned Bladestar base you investigated with Erin/Flora/Florin and  turn right all the way. Then activate a crystal and a bridge will appear, taking you to Anabel and Looker. I did this in V10, so I don’t if anything changed.

The problem is, the way seems stuck by a fence. And there aren't any reacheable crystals nearby on that side of the bridge. Any help?

Edited by Krul

• 5 weeks later...
On 3/5/2019 at 12:49 AM, Destrakon said:

Enter the cave by its normal entrance, west of Honec Woods, once you enter Anabel will be waiting for you, then you must go to such fence.

I can't seem to find her ;-;

• 4 months later...

So I don’t know if anything’s been changed in V12, but I’ve combed every tile of Darchlight caves, and I can’t find Looker/Annabel. Unless there’s a secret area we didn’t explore with Flora/Florin/Erin, I have no idea where to look. 

Also, idk about the previous versions, but the way I entered the caves was fast-travel via Looker from the Central building in GDC. Took me to the area just above the elevator. Would love any help with this!