Pokemon Reborn on a tablet

Ukyn1993

Is there any way this would be possible? only computer i got access to (dad and brothers laptop are shot) has been taken over by my father who talks to his GF on facebook (when he has a perfectly working phone)....

Figured if i could get pokemon reborn on a tablet, would give me a way to play again. *scratches neck* i need my reborn fix man!

anyone got an idea for it? Cheese for the people to help!

theres already an app that allows for RPG maker games from a certain maker to be played. Dont have my tablet in hand but its there. If you ask me, Ame should make an app for it too. Id gladly, GLADLY pay to have the convenience of playing a game i love so much.

EDIT: quick gurgle search found what i was looking for https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.kernys.rgss&hl=en its called Neko RPGXP Player, available for android devices

Edited by Ukyn1993

I don't think Ame would have time to make an app until the game was fully finished. Maybe if you have a way to open the reborn files in RPG Maker then maybe you can play it but otherwise I don't see a way in the foreseeable future.

is reborn made with RPG Maker VXAxe or RPG MakerXP? Thats the big question, if so then getting it to run on a tablet isnt out of the question and im sure we got some tech savvy peeps here who are more than up to the challenge of getting something like this to work on a tablet with the proper player/emulator

Id take a stab at it, but i dont have the technical know-how

• Administrators

It's made with RMXP.

I don't know if the linked app is the same one, but there was an app created to allow Androids to play RMXP games, however Pokemon Essentials games were incompatible with the app.

I heard one of Essential's original developers contacted the app developer to collaborate and fix this problem, but I don't know if that's true or if ti was successful

Try it.Yolo.

i would try, but i dont have the technical know-how. I would most likely end up breaking the game some how with a whole new bug and render it unplayable. I have zero experiance with RPG Maker XP and VXAce.

If someone wanted to take a stab at it, id be more than happy to test it. Id even help fund some of it (planning on donating to this current one when i have the spare cash)

I am not much of an android programmer, I can fumble my way through most computer based stuff, but haven't really touched mobile stuff. It would be weird porting it though, I am sure many issues would arise quickly, since android code tends to be pretty different to my knowledge. Not to mention, how would we control it? On PC we use the keys on our keyboard, what would you use on a tablet?

I am not much of an android programmer, I can fumble my way through most computer based stuff, but haven't really touched mobile stuff. It would be weird porting it though, I am sure many issues would arise quickly, since android code tends to be pretty different to my knowledge. Not to mention, how would we control it? On PC we use the keys on our keyboard, what would you use on a tablet?

virtual keys lol :P

play-pok-mon-firered-other-game-boy-adva

virtual keys lol :P

play-pok-mon-firered-other-game-boy-adva

Neato, so the app works? Is there an iOS version? I'll look around for one. Would love to play Reborn on my iPhone :P

Update: Not finding anything on google or the app store :( if anyone knows something I don't about playing on iOS please let us know! if not...just another good reason for me to get a samsung galaxy next june when my contract expires

Edited by wowireallylovesweaters

Nope. If it's setup right, the computer can be anywhere in the world. As for iOS, that's what I'm on. You have to use an app called RDP Client to connect. From the computer it's fairly complicated, and you need to be able to access your router so you can port forward. PM me if anyone wants help setting it up.