Hidden Message in the Void

Foamy

I haven't seen it mentioned yet, but I decided to backtrack as far as I could in the void after Luna appeared, and I encountered a few letters between the "hee hee hee~" voice and the image of Serra split in half.

Spoiler

The letters were A N N A S A W T I, but since I was backtracking, I encountered the letters in the opposite order.

I T  W A S  A N N A

Is this already common knowledge, or...?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

A few of us who were involved in alpha and beta testing were bringing it up fairly soon after the episode’s release but it got lost in the flood of messages in the spoiler channel oftentimes.  So I wouldn’t necessarily consider it common knowledge, but it has been noted before.  Though none of us are 100% certain what it means by that.

• 2 weeks later...

Wait, there's letters? I didn't go back all the way, but I did go back a bit after Luna appears and I didn't see any letters. Is it letter made by those stars? I might have to go back a bit in my save file (which would suck because that would just mean I'd have to beat Hardy again, but oh well).