I need tips for Titania.

Damien

Alright, Please help me, I am at Titania (I STILL DON'T THINK LIN IS DEAD) and she keeps screwing me over with her Excadrill or Scizor.  Any suggestions on what pokemon I should use?

PS: I had no clue where to put this topic so don't get mad at me mods.

Edit: Never mind, I beat her.

For Scizor I recommend using a pokemon that knows destiny bond ex:( sharpedo, misgearis) & for excadrill I use Infernape with iron fist ability with mach punch along with jolly nature & syntheic seed which will protect infernape from 1 attack from earthquake. Mach punch will always go first.

2 hours ago, Damien said:

Alright, Please help me, I am at Titania (I STILL DON'T THINK LIN IS DEAD) and she keeps screwing me over with her Excadrill or Scizor.  Any suggestions on what pokemon I should use?

PS: I had no clue where to put this topic so don't get mad at me mods.

Edit: Never mind, I beat her.

For future reference, when requesting advice to beat X opponent, please tell us the team you have, their moves/levels, held items maybe? and if possible any substitutes you have in rotation since it is very difficult for us to recommend a team or course of action when we don't know what you have.