Prism Scale suggestions?

So, I REALLY like Milotic, and since Feebas is now available, I became very excited to get it, but getting the Prism Scale has been very difficult. I've been trying to carry a Level 51 Ambipom with Pickup with me, but I've had no success yet. Does anyone know a good place to farm with that ability, a revolutionary method or where to actually find the Prism Scale? It'd be greatly appreciated.

Or maybe there's a better way to evolve Feebas that I don't know about..?

On pokemon reborn, It's in the cave just in front of of Shade's Gym (4th Gym). You need Surf, Cascade, Rock Climb and Dive (just to be sure). In Rejuvenation, I don't think it's in the game yet, but keep shearching in case it's available. Feebas is on the 2th floor  of the cave in front of Shade's Gym (4th Gym) (And the Prism Scale is in the floor too).

12 minutes ago, Dino said:

Well, the thing is that Prism Scale is LITERALLY on the ground (like in a pokeball) so no need of compoudeyes.

Wrong game.

The only way to get a Prism Scale is off a wild Feebas in Rejuvenation.

18 minutes ago, Maqqy said:

There is a 5% or maybe 1% (not entirely sure) that a wild Feebas may be holding a prism scale. So I suggest having a mon with compoundeyes and frisk when trying to catch a Feebas.

Its one percent. And yeah, compoundeyes is the best way to get it, since that will increase the chance for Feebas to have one. Have that Pokemon lead, fainted preferably since it should still work, and then have a Pokemon with Frisk second which will actually be sent out. That gives you the biggest chance of finding a Feebas with the scale, and then lets you actually know it has one.

13 minutes ago, Dino said:

But how do you know that the guy is talking about Rejuvenation and not about Reborn?

Because the topic is in the Rejuvenation subforum.