The Redemption League - Double Trouble?!

DashingStorm

You might be thinking, "Holy shit he's still alive?" - I am, even if just barely.

Welcome to adulthood, where work takes priority above having fun and/or free time!

Er-hem, because the last theme tournaments were popular (to a certain extent), we've decided to give this another go and host two more of these tournaments, to be held next weekend!

We'll be keeping things nice and simple; We're doing another Redemption Singles and Redemption Doubles tournament.

The Singles tournament will be held on FRIDAY, APRIL 15TH, and the Doubles tournament will be held on SUNDAY, APRIL 17TH.

Depending on how busy these days are, we'll either do them during League hours (give or take 2 hours into League hours), or near the end of League hours instead.

We won't be surprising you with the "secret" prizes anymore, I'll state right here and right now what the winners of each tournament get!

For winning the Singles Tournament on Friday, you will receive 750 Rupees and a Move Swap Token.

For winning the Doubles Tournament on Sunday, you will receive 500 Rupees and a Double Move Swap Token.

So uhhh, yeah. I think that's all?

I have one more thing I'm trying to get around to, but I'll have to check a few things with a few people on when/where we can do so.

Hope to see you all participate next weekend!