Redemption League - Leader Biography

DashingStorm

I'm totally not trying to "steal" Gallade's job here, just seperating this from the Reborn Reader so people have a little bit more insight on the leaders. (I'll probably update this as he updates his.)

Bracket One:

axOSyJR.pngZOFH5Zs.pngNicholas and the Current Badge - Electric-type Gym Leader.

Nick (short for Nicholas), the Electric-type Leader in the first bracket. He was moved down from the second bracket because of his battling skills faltering, and Elliot taking over his position in that bracket after a showdown-battle. His ace is Magnezone, a trustworthy Pokémon that helps Nick out in times of desperation.

Y9ysVSU.png8qVolcX.pngOlivia and the Blossom Badge - Grass-type Gym Leader.

Olivia, the Grass-type Leader in the first bracket. She has a tendency to lash out when someone angers her, but don't underestimate her, her Serperior definitely packs quite the tail punch!

wDYnknw.png4swg2uS.pngHaley and the Tundra Badge - Ice-type Gym Leader.

Haley is Helen's slightly older, more mature sister. Most of the time, she's quiet, but once her sister even sets foot near her, she can't hold her calm voice in tone and has to yell at her sister to attempt to keep her quiet. Aurorus is dressed in the same fashion Haley is dressed, yet it has no issues with the little warmth it gets from the muffler and boots.

Bracket two:

u1Cgklt.pngEb3xZyn.pngLucifer and the Void Badge, Dark-type Gym Leader.

Lucifer is one of the more, dare I say sinister types, of these first 3 brackets. He always ponders about whether the world is "pure" and shuts himself off from time to time, but still shows respect to his challengers. Supposedly, Lucifer and Venus are a couple- But I'm not sure Lucifer himself is aware of this. His Hydreigon isn't afraid of what it comes across, and gladly battles for his Trainer, even in rough times.

C8N2si3.pngJ8pNMLf.pngAlicia and the Remnant Badge, Ghost-type Gym Leader.

Alicia enjoys spending time near the cemetaries, alongside her trusty and trick-loving Mismagius. Mismagius often hides in Alicia's shadow, since it dislikes bright light, but often stays in its Poké Ball as well. At night, I can hardly ever find Alicia around the HQ- I think she spends most the night at the cemetary a few blocks away from the HQ and either trains with Mismagius there- Or she does things I'd rather not.. Know about..

pWGuhr6.pngwt4L8eX.pngAriel and the Regal Badge - Fairy-type Gym Leader.

Ariel, the Fairy-type Leader with a sharp tone and a tendency to call people "princess" whenever xe gets upset. Xe also dislikes to be addressed as female, apparently. Xyr ace Pokémon is Sylveon, which supposedly packs quite the punch whenever it gets sent out to battle.

Bracket three:

YOr2JQF.png3VjWs01.pngHelen and the Tugtupite Badge, Rock-type Gym Leader.

Loud-mouth Helen, she still doesn't know when or how to shut up when I ask her to. She's even gone as far as kidnapping my reporter! And for what reason? Her Tyrantrum needed a playmate to run through the forest with. Really, Helen? (If you didn't catch it yet, Helen's the younger sister between her and Haley.)

DmeB8u5.pngCeLvWov.pngElliot and the Harmony Badge - Normal-type Gym Leader.

Elliot is one of the most relaxed and laid-back people, trying to avoid arguments whenever possible, and hoping to raise positivity and prosperity where he goes. Ambipom is his best pal and most trusted partner, and it often keeps Elliot sharp by forcing him to focus on the opponent when Elliot's mind wanders off.

qNGEhmQ.pngIGcv7dH.pngErwin and the Chrysalis Badge, Bug-type Gym Leader.

Then we have Erwin, who simply loves to spend time with his trusty Galvantula and several other Bug-type Pokémon. He's commonly seen around his bug house, sketching or taking care of his Pokémon. I wonder how tough of a Leader he will bee for his challengers!

Bracket Four:

GnQ2mOq.pngphZeVmH.pngGaia and the Fault Badge, Ground-type Gym Leader.

Gaia is one with nature and the entire environment. She is strongly against unnatural habitats, but if it helps preserve wildlife, she turns her head and allows it. She's rather calm, distant and quiet, but a relentless battler. Her Quagsire never leaves her side, nor does it ever stay in its Poké Ball, it's clearly not Unaware of its environment.

gFGWjZr.pngofQbJoh.pngLilly and the Typhoon Badge, Water-type Gym Leader.

Lilly is purity at its finest, just like the Water Pokémon she adores. Beauty is very important to her, which is why Milotic is her most prized possession. After every battle, Lilly takes thorough care of Milotic and makes sure she stays in top-notch performance condition! Lilly's battle capabilities definitely earned her a spot in the fourth bracket, as she's been quite a force to be reckoned with.

wXpkwJh.pngMrfu4Hz.pngVenus and the Blight Badge- Poison-type Gym Leader.

Venus.. Oh boy. She just can't sit still, literally. Always on the lookout for someone to flirt with, be it males, females, those without genders.. Nobody's safe from her flirting. Don't misjudge her, though! That Drapion has been known to cause quite some trouble for challengers!

Bracket Five:

tK6Hapa.pngLeo and the Quarrel Badge, Fighting-type Gym Leader.

Muscles galore, a will of toughened steel and raw power simply overflowing, Leo (short for Leonidas) leans towards being your average muscle-man. Whoever created the statement "brains over brawn" will have quite a tough time when having to deal with Leo in person, though. Leo's Heracross is his number one sparring partner (yes, they actually spar without the use of other Pokémon), and Heracross has more then enough power to lift Leo and toss him up!

6iprIDR.pngbRZYpBg.pngAxel and the Combustion Badge, Fire-type Gym Leader.

A connoisseur when it comes to the beauty of the Fire-type Pokémon in his possession. Axel likes to perform, put up a show for the crowd, and make sure the fire he uses, burns as hot as the sun. His trusty partner Ninetales, always manages to dazzle people by literally brightening up the area and scorching the competition.

q3uMmi8.pngLc5G5Zi.pngNinia and the Sacred Badge, Dragon-type Gym Leader.

Ninia is a thrill-seeker, adventurer extraordinaire and has somewhat of a strong character when it comes to helping those in need. Her beloved Druddigon, named Hysteria, was one of the Pokémon she helped before she set aside her life as a Pokémon Ranger, to become a Dragon-type Pokémon Trainer, and eventually entered the Redemption League and claimed one of the spots as "Elite Six" with her powerful Pokémon.

Bracket Six:

J13jhSc.pngFeS4L9d.png Dexter and the Clairvoyance Badge, Psychic-type Gym Leader.

Ah, so this is why Gallade dislikes being around my Espeon from time to time. He was abandoned by Dex and replaced with- What even is that thing? Reuniclus on steroids? Regardless, Dexter is a strong-willed man, who has the ability to tap into the power of his Psychic-type Pokémon, and use a tiny portion of their energy as his own, allowing him to briefly float in mid-air.

qnDXhPx.pngQm2Zu10.png Festus/Excalibur and the Valor Badge, Steel-type Gym Leader.

Festus, or should I say- Excalibur? I don't know, honestly. But they're quite the scary duo. A body of indestructible steel and the ability to use a human body to be somewhat of a "human", has made it possible for Excalibur to roam around the world of people and Pokémon alike. How they do battle, I still don't quite understand..

T2UtcxM.pngUqa3tsu.pngOliver and the Fujita Badge, Flying-type Gym Leader.

Oliver is Olivia's slightly older brother (dun dun dunnnn) and reigns at the top of the Redemption League's Elite Six. He often talks down on people, thinking he's that amazing, while in reality he gets his butt whooped by the real Champion, Celeste. He claims he stands a chance against her, but has so far never succeeded at doing so. I gotta say, those shades on his Swagraptor fit it perfectly. I approve.

uO0CZ6I.png

I'm totally not trying to "steal" Gallade's job here, just seperating this from the Reborn Reader so people have a little bit more insight on the leaders. (I'll probably update this as he updates his.)

Liar (but that's okay because Gallade is lazy)

nKZ5VCb.pngFj6QkIu.pngElliot and the Harmony Badge - Normal-type Gym Leader.

Elliot is one of the most relaxed and laid-back people, trying to avoid arguments whenever possible, and hoping to raise positivity and prosperity where he goes. Ambipom is his best pal and most trusted partner, and it often keeps Elliot sharp by forcing him to focus on the opponent when Elliot's mind wanders off.

>hoping to raise positivity

I'm not very positive after losing to him twice >>

wot

• 2 months later...
  • Global Mods

How many Redemption leaders does it take to change a lightbulb?

axOSyJR.png

One to tell the light bulb not to touch his machines.

Y9ysVSU.png

One to start a coup to overthrow the light bulb and become the new one.

wDYnknw.png

One to dress up the light bulb in boots and a scarf.

u1Cgklt.png

One to suggest using a crimson red bulb.

C8N2si3.png

One to contact the spirit of the old light bulb to ask how to change it.

pWGuhr6.png

One to insist on being the heir to the light bulb changing throne.

YOr2JQF.png

ONE TO YELL AT THE LIGHT BULB FOR NOT CHANGING ITSELF

DmeB8u5.png

One to ask the light bulb how its brother is doing.

qNGEhmQ.png

One to make light bulb puns.

GnQ2mOq.png

One to oppose using light bulbs to begin with because they're unnatural.

gFGWjZr.png

One to take the light bulb on a shopping trip.

wXpkwJh.png

One to flirt with the light bulb.

tK6Hapa.png

One to crush the light bulb as a workout warmup.

6iprIDR.png

One to try and make the old light bulb glow again by setting it on fire.

q3uMmi8.png

One to keep a shard of the old light bulb and wear it on a necklace.

JpUoEKw.png

One to break the light bulb and make a sword out of the broken pieces.

JgPwKNP.png

One to throw away the light bulb because he doesn't like the brand.

hbFJI8x.png

One to call the light bulb a scrub for burning out.

Just out of curiosity, but ince the last three Gym Leaders are revealed, does this mean we will be getting their biographies anytime soon? From what I saw in their articles by Grapevine Gallade, and on Showdown, we got a good glimpse of them, so that's good.

Just out of curiosity, but ince the last three Gym Leaders are revealed, does this mean we will be getting their biographies anytime soon? From what I saw in their articles by Grapevine Gallade, and on Showdown, we got a good glimpse of them, so that's good.

Whenever Dash has the time to get around to this, since his irl schedule is excessively busy.

How many Redemption leaders does it take to change a lightbulb?

axOSyJR.png

One to tell the light bulb not to touch his machines.

Y9ysVSU.png

One to start a coup to overthrow the light bulb and become the new one.

wDYnknw.png

One to dress up the light bulb in boots and a scarf.

u1Cgklt.png

One to suggest using a crimson red bulb.

C8N2si3.png

One to contact the spirit of the old light bulb to ask how to change it.

pWGuhr6.png

One to insist on being the heir to the light bulb changing throne.

YOr2JQF.png

ONE TO YELL AT THE LIGHT BULB FOR NOT CHANGING ITSELF

DmeB8u5.png

One to ask the light bulb how its brother is doing.

qNGEhmQ.png

One to make light bulb puns.

GnQ2mOq.png

One to oppose using light bulbs to begin with because they're unnatural.

gFGWjZr.png

One to take the light bulb on a shopping trip.

wXpkwJh.png

One to flirt with the light bulb.

tK6Hapa.png

One to crush the light bulb as a workout warmup.

6iprIDR.png

One to try and make the old light bulb glow again by setting it on fire.

q3uMmi8.png

One to keep a shard of the old light bulb and wear it on a necklace.

JpUoEKw.png

One to break the light bulb and make a sword out of the broken pieces.

JgPwKNP.png

One to throw away the light bulb because he doesn't like the brand.

hbFJI8x.png

One to call the light bulb a scrub for burning out.

TlJ8fju.png