Finding interviews

laggless01

Is there someone who can put in/give links to all the interviews taken in the game so far?
I have a feeling that I missed some interesting information along the way, but don't want to make an extra run (I did that already, for the most part) just for reading those.
(Might have missed some comedic moments too 'cause of that :/)

• Upvote 2

Bennett

GG: “Hello, Gossip Garevoir here in interview intermission, bringing YOU the inside scoop on Reborn’s celebrity figures! Today, we’ve got a special report with Bennett Voclain, a studious, slightly annoying, especially awkward, up and coming Bug Type Trainer! Hello Bennett! Tell u, what—“

Bennett: “Gardevoir, what are you doing in my room…?”

GG: “It’s an interview, just go with it!”

Bennett: “That’s—wait, is this live?”

GG: “Sure is! Bennett, tell us how-“

Bennett: “Ok, no, everyone please get out of my room; I am trying to study here!”

GG: “Oh, studying! And what-“

Bennett: “Everybody out! Go, go go go…I’ll tell mom on you, Gardevoir.”

GG: “…Insolent, How dare you threaten me, the great Gossip-“

*Slam*

GG: “…! Did you just slam that in MY face? Bennett?!...Bennett! Ooooooh…When I get off air, I’m going to- In fact..That’s all for today’s interview intermission. Until next time!”

Samson

Samson: (post 1st badge)

GG: “Hello, Gossip Gardevoir here in interview intermission, bringing YOU the inside scoop on Reborn’s celebrity figures! Today we’ve got a special report with Samson, the Agate Circus Strongman! Mr. Samson, would you like to tell us a bit about yourself?”

Samson: “Hm…No, Im good. Thanks.”

GG: Ohh, come on, just one teensy weensy fact, please…?”

Samson: “Nah.”

GG: “I said please! Honestly, how much longer are you going to hold up the show?!”

Samson: “Nothing personal. I just save that sort of stuff for the ladies. No offense to you. Not really into the whole Pokebeastiality.

GG: “……………………………Incidentally, Samson is the reserve fighting leader for the reborn league! What means when the current leader retires, he takes her place! It also means that if I were to throw a PSYCHIC attack in his FACE it would be SUPER EFFECTIVE. And, dear Samson, that’s exactly what’s going to happen if you don’t tell us something about yourself right now~!”

Samson: “All right, one fact, and you go away?”

GG: “Yep!”

Samson: “Anything?”

GG: “Anything!”

Samson: “Fine. One fact about me. The fact is that I’m telling an arbitrary fact to a camera now. Later.”

GG: “……………………………….Thats all for today’s interview intermission. Until next time.”

Shade

Shade:(post florina)

GG: “Hello! Gossip Gardevoir here in Interview Intermission, bringing YOU the inside scoop on reborn’s celebrity figures! Today we’ve got a special report with Shade, reborn’s ghost gym leader! Mister Shade, could you tell us what you do when you’re not conducting your League battles?”

Shade: “…”

GG: “…Yes…Um…Do you have any particular hobbies or…aspirations?”

GG: “Maybe an old childhood- wait, did you even HAVE a childhood? Are you…dead or alive?”

GG: “Ugh, I knew this would happen, Look Shade-thingy, Luna really likes you so I don’t want to have to-“

Shade: “…To they who sleep before the screen, glazing words and counting sheep, find the seer of the unseen, deliver her from that flat-lined creep.”

GG: “What did you- Hey! Where did he go?! He was just here a second ago…Did he run off? Ugh…That’s all for today’s interview intermission. Until next time!”

Terra

Terra:(post corey)

GG: “Hello! Gossip Gardevoir here in Interview Intermission, bringing YOU the inside scoop on reborn’s celebrity figures! Today, we have a special report with Terra, the Reborn Ground Leader! Terra, can you te-“

Terra: “RAAAAAAAWWWWWWRRR!!!!!!!”

GG: “I, um, yes. Can yo-“

Terra: “Hi, how you doin’, everybody- no, wait, let me do that again! Hey, baby, how YOU doin’? Unh, unh, WHAZZUP REBORN!!!!!!!!!”

GG: “I hardly think, that this makes for appro-“

Terra: “I’LL TELL YOU WAZZUP. WAZZUP IS ME, TERRAIN’ YO NATES ALL DAY LONG.”

GG: “Terra! Do contain yourself! Honestly, you shouldn’t be acting in such a way on public television. Now-“

Terra: “That’s not what YO MAMMA said last night!!!”

GG: “My –what? Are you really-“

Terra: “RAWWRRRRRRRR! THOU SHALT BE SMITEDEST WITH THE MALLET OF ETERNAL DOOM. TERRAAAAA…SMASH!!!!!!!!!! RAAAA----*%@*#(!@%&%.....

.................................................................................”

TV: “We’re sorry, we are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. That’s all on today’s interview intermission. Until next time!”

Radomus

Radomus:(post shelly)

GG: “Hello! Gossip Gardevoir here in Interview Intermission, bringing YOU the inside scoop on reborn’s celebrity figures! "Today we have a very special guest. He's strong, mysterious....and totally cute! He's none other than my master, the psychic gym leader of Reborn, Radomus!”

Radomus: “Thank you for having me, Gardevoir.”

GG: “Oh, no, master~ Really, the pleasure’s all mine! So, you’re a wealthy genlestud who lives alone in a gigantic mansion. When are you going to take a wife?!”

Radomus: “Tell me Gardevoir, do you believe in the concepts of soulmates?”

GG: “Yes! I already know who mine is, too.”

Radomus: “So you believe that a person has only one true soulmate?”

GG: “That’s right~ I’m just waiting for mine to realize that the girl of his dreams is right in front of him….”

Radomus: “I believe so as well. That is why I wont be taking a wife. I’ve known my soulmate. I’ve danced among her soul, and watched with sorrow as it danced away. Nonetheless, Gardevoir, I do hope that your chosen awakens to you soon. Best wishes to you both.”

GG: “…”

Radomus: “Is something the matter…?”

GG: “N-no…You just…How c-can you be so stupid?!”

Radomus: “I beg your pardon?”

GG: “Stupid master! I can’t do this anymore!”

TV: “That’s all on todays interview intermission, until next time.”

KiKi

Kiki:(post shade)

GG: “Hello, Gossip Garevoir here in interview intermission, bringing YOU the inside scoop on Reborn’s celebrity figures! Today, we’re here with Reborn’s own fighting Gym Leader and sensei of the Apophyll Academy, Kiki! So, Kiki, tell us about your school?”

Kiki: “All right. Well, firstly, I should clarify that although I am officially the sensei, at our school there is not one teacher and twenty students. There are twenty-one teachers, and twenty- one students. One must never think themselves above the lessons of our lives, no matter from where they come. Apophyll Academy is an institute of peace. That means, firstly, finding peace within yourself. Only once the chaos within is quelled can one even hope to make a difference in the outside.”

GG: “So you guys do a lot of meditation and that sort of thing, right?”

Kiki: “Correct, although meditation and self-reflection are simply one of many ways in which we tune ourselves.”

GG: “But doesn’t that get boring?”

Kiki: “If you’re doing it well, then no, it should never.”

GG: “Because I always fall asleep when I try…Oops~”

-That’s all on todays interview intermission. Until next time!

Titania

Titania: (Post Kiki)

GG: “Hello, Gossip Garevoir here in interview intermission, bringing YOU the inside scoop on Reborn’s celebrity figures! Today we have an interview with Reborn’s own Steal Leader, Titania. So, Titania, tell us about yourself!”

Titania: “No, thanks.”

GG: “’No, thanks?’ Now that’s no way to- Hey, where are you going!? Come back here or-“

GG: “And shes gone….so Titania tell us about yourself…Well Gardevoir, I’m glad you asked, I really couldn’t be happier that I, Titania, was chosen to be featured on your show. How gracious of you. As you can clearly see, I am Titania, and I love taking interviews and generally being an ungrateful jerk who totally just walked off a perfectly good publicity jump. Ugh!”

TV: That’s all on today’s interview intermission. Until next time!”

Hardy

Hardy: (Post Aya)

GG: “Hello, Gossip Garevoir here in interview intermission, bringing YOU the inside scoop on Reborn’s celebrity figures! So! Today Im joined by Reborn’s Gym Leader, Hardy! So Hardy, I hear you’re pretty adamant when it comes to defending rock types, right. Why’s that?”

Hardy: “Aye. Here’s the deal, you remember back in the old days before all this Steel type stuff, aite? See, back then, Rock was well known champ of defense. You know there ain’t nothin’ that’s gonna beak it. But then this whole steel nonsense comes along, suddenly Rock is like old news, everyone’s too caught up with the shiny new. But theres one thing, mate, Rock’s still as solid as ever. It didn’t change, it didn’t get worse- it never was. It’s the underdog, it’s the sleeping giant, aye? So I roll with that, and dish out the pain!”

GG: “Very well said! You’re certainly more personable than your sister, Titania!”

Hardy: “…Yea, that’s not much of an accomplishment, yanno? But I rather not talk about her.”

GG: “I agree! Shes so ungrateful, she should just never be mentioned ever because she doesn’t deserve it!”

Hardy: “Um, did I miss somethin’?”

GG: “No! Nothing! It was Titania who missed out! But anyways…that’s all on today’s interview intermission. Until next time!”

Luna

Luna: (post serra)

GG: “Hello! Gossip Gardevoir here in Interview Intermission, bringing YOU the inside scoop on reborn’s celebrity figures! Today, Im interviewing one of reborn’s best and most beautiful Gym Leaders, Luna! Luna, dear? Why don’t you tell the audience a bit about yourself?”

Luna: “Very well. Ah, hello? My name is Luna, and I am a trainer of dark type pokemon. I think dark is an absolutely lovely type. With the shade of uncertainty, anything becomes possible. It’s the type of pure imagination. That aside…I live in the castle. My father owns it, so I guess that almost makes me like….a princess? My mother is a famous model, and they’re both leaders, too. I suppose something like that must just run in our blood. I’m blessed to have such wonderful parents. And friends! Of course my best friend is…well, you, Gardevoir!”

GG: Oh, Luna, you’re so sweet~ …unlike some other leaders I can think of…Honestly, the others could learn a thing or two from you!”

Luna: “Is that so? Well, I wouldn’t say that. I simply try to be kind to everyone I can. Obviously each person has their own differences. That’s just a small part of what makes us all so individually wonderful.”

GG: As bright-eyed as ever- ironic as that may be to say about a Dark trainer. Thanks for your time, Luna~ That’s all on today’s interview intermission. Until next time!”

DJ Arclight

DJ Arclight: (post noel)

GG: “Hello! Gossip Gardevoir here in Interview Intermission, bringing YOU the inside scoop on reborn’s celebrity figures! Today we’ve got a special interview with a certain….DJ Arclight! Arc, many people are probably unfamiliar with what you do around here. Care to introduce yourself?”

Arc: “For sure. Yo, Reborn, what’d good! DJ Arclight I the house! Lemme tell you bout’ place down on Castelia St. You all seen the nightclub? That’s my playground. Now, nightclub’s not just for anyone. Ace members and Reborn official staff only. Its an exclusive hangout only for Reborn’s coolest. Anyways, whats a nightclub without some beats, right? That’s where I come in.”

GG: “So you run the music for the nightclub? Have you been in the music industry for long?”

Arc: “Ever since I was bangin’ on my mom’s dinner table at dinnertime. Nah, but professionally? Still earnin’ raport, breakin’ into the scene, bustin’ it up. Yanno.”

GG: “What got you interested in music?”

Arc: “To be blunt, I don’t see what gets people OUT of it! Music is what makes life livable. If Ive got a beat in me- theres no escaping it.”

GG: “Well, isn’t that lovely! Any final words to our viewers?”

Arc: “Yea, all you aspiring trainers out there- you keep on your dreams, you don’t let go. Best way to be an Ace Member is to clear the E4, so I’ll be hopin’ to see all of you reallll soon. Give ‘em hell!”

GG: “Well said! And thank you for your time, your Honorable DJness. That’s all on today’s interview intermission. Until next time!”

Aya

Aya: (Post Radomus)

GG: “Hello, Gossip Garevoir here in interview intermission, bringing YOU the inside scoop on Reborn’s celebrity figures! Im here with one of the newest additions to the Reborn Leader Line-Up. She’s young, shes hot! It’s the brand new poison leader Ayyyyya!”

Aya: “…Why are you in our living room?”

GG: “So! Aya! How does it feel to finally be a gym leader?”

Aya: No, really. Who are you? What are all these cameras- Wheres my mom? Mom?”

GG: “Oh, she just stepped out for a minute—“

Aya: “No, that cant be…Shes always in here. Shes doesn’t leave. It’s a little weird, really. MOM?! ARE YOU UPSTAIRS?”

GG: “Well…, look, she wouldn’t give us permission for this but I never miss a meeting, so we just had someone keep her busy—“

Aya: “Um, what. You cant just do that, you—“

GG: “So, Aya! Tell us about yourself!”

Aya: “Where’s the phone, I’m calling the police…”

GG: “Excuse me?! I am a celebrity! And here I am, generously trying to expand your career and this is how you treat me?!”

Aya: “…Yeah, theres this crazy talking Pokemon in my house…she just appeared. I dunno.”

GG: “You actually called them! How dare you! Do you know the things I could say about you on live television?!”

Aya: “Yea, I think shes threatening me now. Out in the wasteland. You’ll find it. Yea. Thanks.”

GG: “Do I need to tell the world about your secret relationship with Hardy?! Hmmm?”

Aya: “You—what?! There is no—Get out of my house!”

GG: “Ahaha…You’d better do just as I say or I’ll tell everyone just how ‘Hardy’ he can get—Hey, watch the eyes when you’re clawing at me!”

TV: “That’s all on today’s interview intermission! Until next time!”

That takes you through Ep11. Unfortunately, that's all I've got

• Upvote 7

• 1 year later...

Well, I guess I'll add the missing interviews as I play the game.

Anna:

GG : Hello! Gossip Gardevoir here in interview intermission, bringing YOU the inside scoop on Reborn's celebrity figures! Today I'm meeting with one of Reborn's strongest trainers!
She's big! She's bad-ass ! And she's set to tear you a new one--

Anna : Hey! I'm not any of those things!

GG : Only joking! Everyone say hi to Anna!

Anna : And Nostra! Don't forget her.

GG : Yes... Nostra too... Wouldn't want to forget her...
Anyway! Anna, you may not be big or bad-ass, but if your rank is any indication, you sure know how to battle.
Tell us, what's your secret? How can you be so talented at such a young age?

Anna : Huh ? I'm not sure I understand the question...
Because it doesn't matter how old you are as long as you're good at something, right?
There are talented people who are old, so it only makes sense that there would be talented people who are also young.

GG : ...Surprisingly wise words! Or I guess we shouldn't be surprised by now. Tell us, how did you earn your position?

Anna : Oh, Mr.Shadow recommended me for it and Nostra helped me beat all the competition! I owe it to all to my friends!

GG : A Shadow and a doll... Right... Well, your talent certainly is undeniable.

Anna : Miss, have we met before?

GG : ...I'm sorry, what?

Anna : I think we met before. Nostra thinks so too.

GG : Well, it's only natural that I should seem familiar! I am, after all, a celebrity.

Anna : Oh, you are? That's so cool! I thought you were just a random Gardevoir who wanted to talk.

GG : I--You... haven't heard of me?

ANNA : Nu-uh.

GG :...
That's all for today!

Adrienn

GG : Today we have Reborn City's newest, and, in a way, oldest celebrity with us. Please welcome the Coral Gym Leader, Adrienn!

Adrienn : Thank you.

GG : Let's catch up our listeners from outside Reborn City.
Recently you've undertaken a huge number of rennovation projects, which no doubt everyone within the city limits has noticed.
Tell us, after being trapped in time for almost a decade, what inspired you to take on this enormous workload?

Adrienn : When I grew up -- or rather, in the time I grew up -- this whole time distorsion thing is so confusing...
Anyway, back then Reborn was a region renowned for its beauty, and the city matched that acre for acre.
Since I came back, I've seen somany ways how Reborn City is just not what it once was. It's shocking-- painful even.
So, it's only natural that I'm going to do everything I can to fix it.

GG : Well said! Aren't you cute, always playing the good samaritan! "I will protect you, Gardevoir!"

Adrienn : Ahaha, can't we let that go by now?

GG : Nope! "I will restore the city!" It's adorable, really!

Adrienn : Do I really sound like that? You're starting to embarass me.

GG : Good! That's my job, you know?

Adrienn : No, I um, didn't know actually. I thought this was a formal interview?

GG : It is! It's so formal! It's the formal-est! There hasn't been a more formal interview yet!

Adrienn : Based on the ones I've seen, I would believe that...

GG : What? What's that supposed to mean?! Now listen here, before you go saying that, let me explain you a thing!
Wait, first... Cut, cut!
That's all for today!

Florinia

GG : Today we have a special report with Gym Leader Florinia of the Onyx Ward!
Many trainers are well-acquainted with Florinia as the head-mistress of the Onyx Trainer's School--
Tell us, Florinia, how exactly did you manage to secure a position so prestigious at your age?

Florinia : Principality of the school was requested following the acceptance of the gym leader position.
The conversion of city-public property was acknowledged as necessary to be forfeit for the foundation of the Reborn League,
Thus, what was once solely a school became solely a gym.
Upon gaining control of the facility, and proper permissions following, the institution was hybridized.

GG : I see! So in other words, it was your idea to combine them!
You must have a real passion for education to be willing to take that on yourself!

Florinia : Passion is an irrelevant factor. The operation is necessary, and I am able to function adequately.

GG : Oh? Does that mean you don't enjoy the work?

Florinia : Enjoyment is a trivialty.
Only function matters.

GG : How boring! Surely there must be something you enjoy doing, Florinia?

Florinia : Personal emotion is too confounding of a condition to reach that assumption safely.
And misinterpretation of human emotion can lead to severe risk.
This writer has already lost too much at its hand, thus as logically directed, the risk is avoided.

GG : Oh my, this is juicy! So you were hurt by someone in the past and that's why you ignore your emotions-- is that what I'm understanding?

Florinia :... A sufficient abstract, yes.

GG : Lovely! Do tell, what happenned?

Florinia : The conclusion will not be forthcoming. The previous analysis is sufficient.
Good Bye.

GG : W-What..? I say whan the interview ends, not you!
Darn it! This was finally getting good!

Serra

GG : I'm here right now with someone very special to me personally...
Say hello to Reborn's Gym Leader and former model, Serra Voclain!

Serra : Goodness, Gardevoir, this is a surprise.
I assumed you'd come back home to collect your belongings, not for... this.

GG : What's the matter? You seem almost disappointed!

Serra : No, Not in the least. Neither by the interview nor by you not collecting your things-- Lord knows no one else is using those rooms.
It's just been a long time since I've had a public interview.
It's not a feeling I'd expected to miss.

GG : That's right, you gave up your career for your son before. Do you regret doing that?

Serra : It's... hard to say.
I think the best way to put it is, although I do feel remorse for what I've lost, I wouldn't change my decision even if I could.
There are more important things than passions and careers.

GG : You mean your son, of course. How touching!
But, tell me, how do you respond to the recent developments wherein he's fallen in with the terrorist organization Team Meteor?

Serra : I'm sorry, he's what?

GG : In his recent exploits, it seems likely he's been working under and assisting Team Meteor in destroying the region!

Serra : He's--
Right, I'm going to have a talk with him. Take me to him.

GG : Ah, let's finish the interview first?

Serra : Gardevoir.
Take me to Bennett.

Gardevoir :... Yes, missus.

Edited by Arael
  • Upvote 1