New Site, New Skin, New New!

Amethyst

• Administrators

If you're a regular who's just come to the normal URL hoping to peruse the latest sets being posted in The Pokedex Project then you're probably wondering what the hell you're looking at.

However, chances are you'll have figured it out by the end of this sentence anyway. In case you haven't, welcome to the mainsite, future home of many amazing and sparkly things.

No promises on the sparkly part.

So everyone's going to want to change their bookmarks for the forums- sorry about that inconvenience, but bear with us while we get through this switch.

You'll notice that the mainsite itself isn't actually host to any real content at this time- only serving as a front end for the forums and all. The good news of that is that it is a blank slate. So if you have any ideas of things you want to be on the mainsite, let's hear it. Additionally, I would be interested if anyone has ideas for articles they would like to publish on the front, to see those.

Things currently planned for the site:

- Usage Stats

- League Log Viewer

- Transitioning League Info to Site

- Pokedex Project

- +Infinitas

- Embedded Silver LP

- Embedded Reborn League Videos

And I am very much open to other suggestions.

As a final matter of business, we find ourselves again understaffed regarding the league. Logs... Are apparently being taken care of by three different people, each of who tells me that the others is wrong, yet all of whom's work looks fine to me, so that seems to be getting done well enough (O_o;;;), HOWEVER.

The more pressing issue is Cards, which we are severely behind on. N8 has been working hard, but the increased traffic to the league is simply too much of a task for a single person to handle.

So, I am looking for one or two other people who would be interested in volunteering their time to create and/or update cards for the league. The cards are made using GraphicsGale, uploaded using FileZilla FTP (another program can work if you like) and I will be teaching you how via either Skype or TeamViewer. All of those programs are free, mind, so there shouldn't be anyone who cannot do it. Is there anyone who is interested?

• Administrators

Bookmarks for the forums? I have no such thing. (No, seriously, I'm surprised too; I have zero parts of this site bookmarked...)

Silva Shadow says:

>cards need assistance

>the part of me that always says "I have nothing else to do" is screaming at me

>the rest of me says nooooo it's too much work

Ame says:

Fantastic; you're hired.

Silva Shadow says:

Oh darn it all I don't have skype oh well.

Ame says:

Oh hey look you have teamviewer.

sigh... when do I start...

• Administrators

Thanks so much, Ikaru and Bullet.

So there are really three main jobs involved with cards

-Nightly updates

-Rankshifts

-Creating new ones.

The third is the big one, and really the only one that needs to be taught. N8 is usually awesome and getting rankshifts done super fast though, so between the other two who wants to take what? Not to say that all of you can't help out with the creation?

N8, I will leave the teaching to you, if you've the time, especially given you have more experience with the new templates than I do at this point.

Okay I here by solemnly swear to keep on top of logs. I've caught up so now I can do them nightly as soon as league ends. Promise. If I am to fall behind may the wrath of Ame eat me.

andnowtofixeverythingelse

Lets see heres an Ideas.

1.Increase the drama in the league, even more so since valentines day is coming up and cause trouble Wait I can do the trouble Muhahahahaha.

2.A win / lose Ratio of each member would be good to have.

3. create a Game section like in MP(I lurk there 4TLOLZ)

4.Kill GG

6.KillmotherfuckingGG Smexyier Highlights

7. /Trapermation or /TM: user because a pokemon or a random name but with Trap infront of their Name. Example: TrapGardevoir.

I believe these should be set for many reasons so options should be Gardevoir, Loppunny, Blissey, Angewomon, Lady, Titania, Nurse, Vegeta, Mismagius, Hoe/Slut/Whore(WHATEVER >>). Add on to the list but this is the basics.

8. Get rid of rule 3 So I can kill you all

9. Ame should explain himself more and stop cliff hanging people.

TrollGeoTrollGeoTrollGeoTrollGeoTrollGeoTrollGeoTrollGeoTrollGeoTrollGeoTrollGeo

TrollGeoTrollGeoTrollGeoTrollGeoTrollGeoTrollGeoTrollGeoTrollGeoTrollGeoTrollGeoT

rollGeoTrollGeoTrollGeoTrollGeoTrollGeoTrollGeoTrollGeoTrollGeoTrollGeoTrollGeoTr

ollGeoTrollGeoTrollGeoTrollGeoTrollGeoTrollGeoTrollGeoTrollGeoTrollGeoTrollGeoTro

llGeoTrollGeoTrollGeoTrollGeoTrollGeoTrollGeoTrollGeoTrollGeoTrollGeoTrollGeoTrol

lGeoTrollGeoTrollGeoTrollGeoTrollGeoTrollGeoTrollGeoTrollGeoTrollGeoTrollGeoTroll

GeoTrollGeoTrollGeoTrollGeoTrollGeoTrollGeoTrollGeoTrollGeoTrollGeoTrollGeoTrollG

eoTrollGeoTrollGeoTrollGeoTrollGeoTrollGeoTrollGeoTrollGeoTrollGeoTrollGeoTrollGe

oTrollGeoTrollGeoTrollGeoTrollGeoTrollGeoTrollGeoTrollGeoTrollGeoTrollGeoTrollGeo

TrollGeoTrollGeoTrollGeoTrollGeoTrollGeoTrollGeoTrollGeoTrollGeoTrollGeoTrollGeoT

rollGeoTrollGeoTrollGeoTrollGeoTrollGeoTrollGeoTrollGeoTrollGeoTrollGeoTrollGeoTr

ollGeoTrollGeoTrollGeoTrollGeoTrollGeoTrollGeoTrollGeoTrollGeoTrollGeo

This wholeGeo thing...

It's funny because it's not funny.

And never has been.

TrollAme TrollAme TrollAme It actually fun to use, its not intented to be funny unless it revolves around me doing something funny, basicly its something fun to say and abuse like LOL or KLOL., Better example: Roflcopter Soi soi~ (DAMMIT TENSHI!!!)

• Administrators

Yeah, so these posts are basically the equivalent of

TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

L

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOL

O

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOL

O

LOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

O

LOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

O

LLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLO

L

OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLO

L

OLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOL

So don't expect us not to delete them.