Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Ep. 13 Location Question: Other Starters

NUTCASE71733

Question

Episode 13 has brought more of the starter pokemon in a number of in-game events, while swapping out Bulbasaur for Chkorita. I need to know where all the starters currently in game are, except Cyndauil and Chespin as I have already learned of where to find them.

There are no guides mentioning where to find Totodile in particular, as I'm looking to use a dragon dance set with Feraligatr. I believe it's found fairly early (outside of the Opal Ward obviously) from what I have assumed based on another user's forum signature, but I dunno where.

9 answers to this question

The Location Guide lists all obtainable Pokemon and how to obtain them, starters included. If it ain't there, it ain't in the game.

I'm aware of that, and I realize now I wasted my time because I swore on the obtainable pokemon list it said Totodile has an event in episode 13. There goes any chance of some variety for my game.

Edited by NUTCASE71733

I'm aware of that, and I realize now I wasted my time because I swore on the obtainable pokemon list it said Totodile has an event in episode 13. There goes any chance of some variety for my game.

It's listed as obtainable via "Limited Event" where you have to choose one out of 2+, such as choosing your starter. Cyndaquil and Chikorita's squares indicate what you though was the case for Totodile.

It's listed as obtainable via "Limited Event" where you have to choose one out of 2+, such as choosing your starter. Cyndaquil and Chikorita's squares indicate what you though was the case for Totodile.

Yeah though I thought I saw that the totodile square was shaded in just the other day which is what got me. At least Mudkip is available, I'll catch it in time. Besdes a swampert for the poison gym will be of great help anyway, its not too bad really.

I was disappointed mainly due to how Totodile and it's line are my favorite among water types and gaining Dragon Dance was perhaps the greatest thing to happen to the Feraligatr line. I really thought it was available according to that chart. Oh well I got a pretty good Panpour to work with so hopefully that'll be it.