Versus Aya

Peytonatto

Hello guys. I'm a new player here, and have never been deep into the Pokemon world. I'm used to the regular games and the easy gyms! Anyways, I'm having some trouble defeating Aya. Here is my team:

Meowstic - Level 45

Modest Nature

Moves: Disarming Voice, Shadow Ball, Covet, Psychic

Magneton - Level 45

Lonely Nature

Moves: Spark, Flash Cannon, Metal Sound, Electro Ball

Marowak - Level 45

Docile Nature

Moves: Bone Rush, Rock Smash, Bonemerang, Thrash

Drifblim - Level 45

Hardy Nature

Moves: Gust, Shadow Ball, Cut, Ominous Wind

Dusclops - Level 45

Naughty Nature

Moves: Hex, Shadow Sneak, Pursuit, Will-O-Wisp

Flygon - Level 46 (Will use common candy on.)

Serious Nature

Moves: Dragon Tail, Dragon Breath, Earth Power, Sandstorm

Some pokemon in my PC that I have:

Kricketot (5), Pachirisu (30), Shiny Ratticate (26), Swirlix (39), Hariyama (39), Solrock (25), Skorupi (34), Emolga (35), Spritzee (20), Ursaring (40), Ampharos (40), Toxicroak (44), Muk (44), Lotad (43), Numel (15), Vivillon (43), Pansear (5), Yanmask (32), Klink (32), Skuntank (44), Pidgeot (44), Meganium (45), Roselia (44), Swanna (44), Shiny Arbok (36), Noivern (45), Pumpkaboo (25), Shuppet (20), Growlithe (45).

Thank you for your help.

Best Advice: Disadvantage typing does not equal worthless. At this point, you will start building a well rounded team (or Gyarados) and figure out how to take down each leader with that team.

You're going to want to box Marowak and Driblim not only are there going to be a handful of pokemon that'll outclass them, but Roserade (and probably Arcanine) will definitely be good options for some upcoming battles.

Damn with that amount of Pokemon in the PC trained, you most have more hours that me and I already done with EP13. I don't see how you are having problems when you have so much choices to pick from. I would suggest that you catch a Bidoor, evolve it and make it your HM Slave so you don't have to wasted HM move spots for it on your team.

*See your last reply*. Have 1 Pokemon to teach every HM moves (Bibarel is like the best HM Slave). Hmm, I seriously don't know what to tell you on improving your team since you have over 10 choices lol. I always stick to only 6 Pokemon and has new Pokemon became available I switch my Pokemon for the new available one. I let Etesian do the tip on improving....

Drifblim most definitely should go. Noivern would be a great replacement. Your team could use more Speed, after all.

agreed id highly recomend getting buldose on flygon which helps with reducing your foes speed and it hits both of the oponants pokemon at th same time which helps since the gym battles seem to all be dubles from there on.

@ nightzound i have 12 pokemon at 66-70 and 95 hrs play time it not hard

need to find a better way to grind in reborn....

Edited by sandy

i have 12 pokemon at 66-70 and 95 hrs play time it not hard

yeah... and i got like 200 pokemons, 100 of them are....can destroy anything i want, and of course 600 hours of playing.... and yes, i need a new hobby :(, and now i got one :))

Edited by gutten_tag

yeah... and i got like 200 pokemons, 100 of them are....can destroy anything i want, and of course 600 hours of playing.... and yes, i need a new hobby :(, and now i got one :))

well 12 is quite rare for me i usualy only have 6 im not one for catching many pokemon butwe digress from the topic so