Let us Have Speculation for episode 14

Azeria

• Veterans

So we all saw what happened in episode 13,Ame was correct when she said that this episode is when the Shit hits the fan and Gets real.
She wasnt joking, we see Death by Chandelure and Betrayal of the highest degree by Fern

So what do you think is gunna happen in episode 14?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gym Leader on 14: Saphira

Battle with Blake on top of Ametrine Peak (like Cal on Pyrous Mt.)

i also think we will fight that traterous fern as well tho just because saphiras gym is next to us dosest mean she's the next leader we(we are talking about ame here) i think that we will proberly have to go back to agate circus for the next badge

i also think we will fight that traterous fern as well tho just because saphiras gym is next to us dosest mean she's the next leader we(we are talking about ame here) i think that we will proberly have to go back to agate circus for the next badge

We only needed the Badge from Charlotte for Dive to get to the other side and plus we need a Badge ASAP for Waterfall so we can find Amaria and Titania

I think we will get Rock Climb either with Hardy/Terra and Fly with Ciel

one last think the E14 title for me screams Scrapyard on Desert and I think Scrapyard is Titania's Gym

We only needed the Badge from Charlotte for Dive to get to the other side and plus we need a Badge ASAP for Waterfall so we can find Amaria and Titania

I think we will get Rock Climb either with Hardy/Terra and Fly with Ciel

one last think the E14 title for me screams Scrapyard on Desert and I think Scrapyard is Titania's Gym

what was the title again? also we need the badge for waterfall to get titania so i doubt titania is the next leader others are saying next is chel which in my opinion makes sence or saphira in not ame but i doubt we will see to leaders go down in e14.

also we need to obtain the hms for waterfall and rockclimb first

what was the title again? also we need the badge for waterfall to get titania so i doubt titania is the next leader others are saying next is chel which in my opinion makes sence or saphira in not ame but i doubt we will see to leaders go down in e14.

also we need to obtain the hms for waterfall and rockclimb first

Episode 14: //outlier.corruption

So yeah Saphiras Badge can give us acces to Waterfall but we must wait for Waterfall until 15? Maybe

As I just read on another thread right now Fly and Rock Climb will be the last HM we will get and any other Leader dosent make sense right now or we dont have access like Amaria

So I think the next Badges will be Dragon, Rock maybe some from Circus, Titania, Adrien, Circus and Amaria (last one b/c we must wait until her Amnesia get healed)

Edited by Qaaz

Episode 14: //outlier.corruption

So yeah Saphiras Badge can give us acces to Waterfall but we must wait for Waterfall until 15? Maybe

As I just read on another thread right now Fly and Rock Climb will be the last HM we will get and any other Leader dosent make sense right now or we dont have access like Amaria

So I think the next Badges will be Dragon, Rock maybe some from Circus, Titania, Adrien, Circus and Amaria (last one b/c we must wait until her Amnesia get healed)

i like the order but i think some are in the wrong place, think abiout it a fire gym leader enables a water hm so there is no gaurntee that saphira will enable waterfall so i think saphira and hardy are a much higher rank than what we are at right now i sitill beleive that saphira will be one of the last gym leaders we need to fight, the final gym has ALWAYS been very close to the league tho ame may brake the trend

true reiko which means chel is next or tera (most likly chel)

tho somthing strikes me as odd the trainer card has badge 12 as a level increment i thought we were getting those every 2-3 badges?

Edited by sandy

one of the circus gym leaders badge give you acces to waterfall according to what Cain said

Terra maybe?

i like the order but i think some are in the wrong place, think abiout it a fire gym leader enables a water hm so there is no gaurntee that saphira will enable waterfall so i think saphira and hardy are a much higher rank than what we are at right now i sitill beleive that saphira will be one of the last gym leaders we need to fight, the final gym has ALWAYS been very close to the league tho ame may brake the trend

*Looks at the map, Labradorra is near the League*

https://i.imgur.com/ncapoJp.jpg So who is Labradorra's Leader?

Hardy is from Agate right? I think Saphira is from Ametrine

Titania on Scrapyard, Amaria on Fiore Mansion Gym and we know the others

Edited by Qaaz

im not expecting to fight fern any time soon after what happened, in fact, i think the next time we fight fern will be the last one (unless he acts like hes sorry like he did when you pair up with him in the factory) 'cause hardy

also, cal has been missing for a while now, and with this whole blake thing, i wouldnt be surprised if he showed up

the episode might end with us fighting amaria, but not being able to use waterfall like what happened to dive in this episode

Edited by MMM

im not expecting to fight fern any time soon after what happened, in fact, i think the next time we fight fern will be the last one (unless he acts like hes sorry like he did when you pair up with him in the factory) 'cause hardy

also, cal has been missing for a while now, and with this whole blake thing, i wouldnt be surprised if he showed up

the episode might end with us fighting amaria, but not being able to use waterfall like what happened to dive in this episode

how would that work? we need waterfall to rescue amaria and titania

Cal (Fire) vs Heather (Dragon) and Shelly (Bug, but with a deadly speed hax/Ancientpower Yanmega) = He escapes tha battle w/one inch of his life.

Didn't the teaser said that Dive will be functional by the next chapter? Maybe that's the way we can go help Titania/Amaria.

For Gym leader to fight, Ciel. I think Saphira will be the last, with Adrienn just before her.

how would that work? we need waterfall to rescue amaria and titania

amaria has a full team of water-types and you're gonna tell me not one of them knows waterfall? it would be a matter of time until titania comforted amaria and made her emotionally stable, then they would climb the waterfall together and meet up with us

plus, titania probably has business with team meteor from something we've seen in the aventurine woods, so she could help us out on fighting against team meteor, once we've dealt with the blake and heather issue

Cal (Fire) vs Heather (Dragon) and Shelly (Bug, but with a deadly speed hax/Ancientpower Yanmega) = He escapes tha battle w/one inch of his life.

Didn't the teaser said that Dive will be functional by the next chapter? Maybe that's the way we can go help Titania/Amaria.

For Gym leader to fight, Ciel. I think Saphira will be the last, with Adrienn just before her.

didnt dive become functional wiht charlotte's badge the rest i agree with tho maybe tera will be next and not chel.

MMM, titaina says be4 she jumps down the watterfall "i dont have a way back so you better come back for me or ill hunt you down" so i doubt they do

Edited by sandy

MMM, titaina says be4 she jumps down the watterfall "i dont have a way back so you better come back for me or ill hunt you down" so i doubt they do

she doesnt have a way back, but amaria does

amaria's lapras is at lvl 74 so she MUST be the next leader, i have no idea how, but she would fit the next spot perfectly

agreed on saphira/adrienn's positions, but I think we're gonna fight ciel and terra both in a future episode, maybe 17?

here's my guess on which gym leaders we're gonna fight first from now on: amaria, titania, hardy, terra, ciel, adrienn, saphira

Edited by MMM

• Developers

This may or may not be explained further upon in ep 14, but you know how Laura gets fired? I bet 100 dollars that

Bennette replaced her.

Also for some reason I get the feeling that Ciel will be next.

she doesnt have a way back, but amaria does

amaria's lapras is at lvl 74 so she MUST be the next leader, i have no idea how, but she would fit the next spot perfectly

agreed on saphira/adrienn's positions, but I think we're gonna fight ciel and terra both in a future episode, maybe 17?

my guess on which gym leaders we're gonna fight first from now on: amaria, titania, hardy, terra, ciel, adrienn, saphira

true that amaria should but why would ame put that threat to ensure the player returns to the waterfall? unless titania can convince amaria to trust him again after all he just broke her heart.

yes superjanbro thats the only thing that makes sense

Edited by sandy

This may or may not be explained further upon in ep 14, but you know how Laura gets fired? I bet 100 dollars that

Bennette replaced her.

Also for some reason I get the feeling that Ciel will be next.

that was the first thought that came into my mind as soon as charlotte said it XD

true that amaria should but why would ame put that threat to ensure the player returns to the waterfall? unless titania can convince amaria to trust him again after all he just broke her heart.

i have no idea, i guess thats just how titania is? :l

currently the only thing that makes me think all of this is amaria's lapras being at lvl 74

I think Feebas appears in the Pokedex (I can't check because I haven't seen one), but it either requires Dive or the Super Rod. Neither of which we have access to right now.

(We have access to Dive, technically, yes, but we can't use it so that's largely irrelevant.)

Dratini and Staryu do this too, but I think you'd know if anyone had found one of those.

Edit: Have some confirmation:

1kICQ0B.png

All there is left to do for now is wait.

Edited by Lost Lore