Mirror Mirror on the wall...Who's the frostiest one of all?

SnowGlaceon

Helloooooo Everyone! I am SnowGlaceon,( also known as SnowGlaceon4, Snow, Frosty, and Sir Frosty. Take your pick.) I've actually been here for a few weeks, but I'm introducing myself now. Unfortunately, I've noticed this forum has a lack of Ice-based people on it. I dont think I've seen any yet, where are you my frosty brothers?!?

A few things you should know:

1. The most important probably: I'M CRAAAAAAZZZYYYY! Well, "Insane" is more like it.

2. Due to being new here, expect some moments of extreme noobyness from me. Its just how I roll.

3. I will battle you on PO, or XY. Just PM me if you want me to.

4. You should probably keep me away from coffee, unless you want me to start acting like Terra on crack...B00ty.

5.PRAISE LORD HELIX. Just wanted to get that outta the way. :D

With that said and done, I only really have one question. I see a lot of people with trainer cards and a bunch of XY sprites on their posts, how do I get those?

Stay frosty. B)

Heyo and welcome to Reborn. First all of, Sanity is of no use here, good to see you burned it long ago. Second I am Hukuna Sensei and I run the RP sub-forums here on Reborn. Feel free to drop by and read along with our creations or join up for one, we would be happy to have you. Feel free to pm me if you have any questions. ((I am sure everybody else will be along soon to say hi.))

Also, the Trainer Cards are kinda left over from the League, but that isn't running anymore, so I don't think the thing for it currently works. The Sprites I have about 0 clue.

Hello there person that's been here already :I

Helloooooo Everyone! I am SnowGlaceon,( also known as SnowGlaceon4, Snow, Frosty, and Sir Frosty. Take your pick.)

omg not this again. You're Person#4

Anyway, you missed me when i had my Weavile avy. So yesh, you could say i'm an ice person :I

Welcome to reborn, sanity thing, joke thing, server thing, cardboard box thing. And questions thing.

As for those animated 6th Gen sprites, most of them comes from this website. And Sonic got ya on how to put then on your signature.

See you o/

Welcome to the forums.

I'm pretty sure I've seen you around the server, and that you've also signed up for pokenations already so I don't need to talk about that.

Feel free to ask me any questions you might have, I know I had a few when I first showed up. If you had trouble understanding what on earth Vinny was saying (don't worry, that's entirely natural. He's... not all there) he was telling you that he's a good person to ask questions of as well. If there's one thing he knows about it's the reborn game. Another good person to go to with questions is a user called Hilda.

Outside of that, enjoy your time here.

... You are Glaceon. *glomps*

^ignore this, Glaceon and Umbreon just happen to be my favorite Eeveelutions

Also since it was on another site, it probably might not count but my screen name was Frost E. Blizzard so-- ice people hype

Edited by ZephyrEnyalios

OH GOD HELIX PLS STAHP I mean welcome, person! I see that I'm one of the later people to post here, but there's one thing I still have to mention that the others didn't: burn that sanity, like we all did before you. Looking at your avatar that won't be problem though :3

Welcome, and enjoy your stay, because you'll never want to leave!

Lord Helix? You´re a heretic who prays to the false god. All hail Lord Dome and the false Prophet!

So yeah, welcome to the forum. You´re craaaaaaazzzyyy? Good. Then I don´t need to tell you that you can leave your sanity right at the doorstep, because you´re already crazy like everyone else up in here ^^

Ok, apparently you like Glaceon and Ice and Frost, judging from your names. I guess that´s really... cool *Badumm Tss*

Oh, and the sprites: You can get an image-url from somewhere, copy that and then click that little Tree-thingie (Images) you got there when you edit your signature (Somewhere below the Smileyface and Text Color).

There you paste that URL and Tadah! ^-^

You can get sprites from sites like Pokemon Database. At least that´s where I got mine from ^^

Arceus best PokeGod. Twitch is for noob-

Hi there! Sorry I almost missed this thread, there was some....shenanigans going on earlier.

Enjoy your stay friend, and don't feed the animals. They'll start developing attachments.

Hy frosty, i think im kinda "cold" myself, not frosted but neather warm, my homeland (Romania) is a really cold place and i grew up near by a mountain, so yea that's kinda freazing tempratures,

I can understend why u dont drink too much coffe, (ever tried it warm btw?) here lot of people alredy have insomnia coffe too would be op.

A WARM welcome to reborn server, and try to not mealt on the long journey i have in front.

• 2 weeks later...