FIFA? .___.

trundle7

Is that like Sportsball? ((In all honesty, I am not a Sports person, I don't watch it and I most certainly am not going to play games on it lol. The only sport I have ever cared about is American Football, but that is because I have played it myself in High School.))

I normally hate sports games... but some recent event have made me far more disposed to try out whatever the newest soccer console game is. It sounds like FIFA is it. What can you tell me about the game?

Has online play where you can VS other people with your clubs or customized Ultimate Team.

Manager Mode and My Player Mode allow you to go through a career as either a manager of a football club or a young player brought up through the club's youth ranks as you attempt to build a name for yourself and be as good as Ronaldo, Messi etc.

Ultimate Team is a different kind of game mode where you start with Bronze players, and play games online or offline to work your way up to buy silver or gold packs, and get random players, or you can buy them directly with the coins you earn from the game. The aim of the game is to essentially build your own team that you think is the "Ultimate". There are several different types of cards that add to the diversity of the game.

There's also straightout kick off where it's a quick 1v1 game offline, and several other features I may have missed.

Also yeah I play FIFA :o

At least some do :]
Yeah, i play it a lot on the PC, now waiting for FIFA 15 as badly as OR/AS and EP 13 :D
aaaand yeah, just wanted so see, whoo plays it. did the ones who play it also rage often? v.v
and chimchain, i also play footy manager. it's just sth different than fifa.

Hey man! I love football in general, what team do you support?

Yeah, Fifa is great. I'm division 1 on ultimate team on the PS3 but recently I've been working towards division 1 on seasons. So far I've won 3 titles as Man Utd.

It's really easy to get angry if you lose on Fifa though. If you continue to play after a loss it really will make you play worse, so if you do start losing I'd suggest you take a break..

First of all, i'm no man :]
i support ManUnited, cause my mum is from manchester. and in ultimate team i'm div 1 too, and seasons too. got up there with ivory coast :3

aaand Mockingbird, i'm back. Took a town called Markelfingen in the worst german league in existance to the CL :]

• 2 weeks later...

First of all, i'm no man :]

i support ManUnited, cause my mum is from manchester. and in ultimate team i'm div 1 too, and seasons too. got up there with ivory coast :3

aaand Mockingbird, i'm back. Took a town called Markelfingen in the worst german league in existance to the CL :]

manchester united :(

and

MARKELFINGEN

heard of them, could never go far with them though ahh

• 2 weeks later...

Current BPL squad on Fifa 15 Ultimate Team:

Tim Howard - GK and captain

Luke Shaw - LB

Sylvain Distin - CB

Steven Caulker - CB

Glen Johnson - RB

Adnan Januzaj - LM

Gylfi Siggurson - CAM

Mikel Arteta - CDM

Adam Lallana - CAM

Erik Lamela - RM

Eduardo Vargas - ST

• 2 weeks later...

Luke Shaw - LB

Sylvain Distin - CB

Steven Caulker - CB

Glen Johnson - RB

Adnan Januzaj - LM

Gylfi Siggurson - CAM

Mikel Arteta - CDM

Adam Lallana - CAM

Erik Lamela - RM

Eduardo Vargas - ST

Arteta poppin up with the nice > 50 pace

• 3 weeks later...

Quick update - Now Division 3 after winning the titles in both Division 5 and 4!

Luke Shaw - LB

Marcos Rojo - CB

Mamadou Sakho - CB

Rafael da Silva - RB

Nemanja Matic - CDM

Cesc Fabregas - CM

Fernando - CDM

Christian Eriksen - LW

Christian Benteke - ST

Lazar Markovic - RW