Help training on Route 2.

Shadowbolt192

Is there a easier way to level grind on Route 2? I mean it's almost impossible to train in Route 2. Too much first stage Pokemon. And they give like no exp for beating them. And I want to train Sharpedo, but fighting types will kill him easy and first stage Pokemon won't even help out. And I want to raise all my team members to lvl 64 before facing the game leader, but training is almost impossible.

Best one that i know is either Vanhanen Labyrinth or Route 1.

What he said, specially if you want to grind a dark type like sharpedo. Vanhanen is the perfect place for dark types, because aside from some rude stantlers with stomp, the rest of pokemon there are either psychic, weak to dark/fighting or only use psychic moves which have no effects.

The pros of route 1 are basically its beautiful Audinos, which give a reasonable amount of exp.

Best one that i know is either Vanhanen Labyrinth or Route 1.

I can't leave Agate Circus. I tried.

Try grinding against the Crustles there. They give a lot of experience. If you have already used all of them as stepping stones then you'll need to wake one up before you can start farming them.

Crustles seen good enough. It can help out.

Edited by Shadowbolt192

You shouldn't have problems to get out of Agate Circus as of current ep 12. Maybe there's something wrong with your save?

I don't know if I have problems on it. I downloaded the episode 12 without updating my game. I can't update the game no matter what I do. I even looked up Nickaboo92's tutorial how to update the game and I can't update mine.

Edited by Shadowbolt192

Well, unless I'm really wrong here I think you don't need to "update" the game, just download the episode and play normally. But I'm guessing you can't go back to Route 1 until you defeat the leader (for story reasons). Still, note this is a wild guess, I myself didn't try going back before that.

EDIT: ^ And there you go, confirmation from the Ninja Sheep. XD

There isn't anything wrong with your save file. You are only allowed to leave once you finish the current episode.

Oh. Looks like I'm grinding up my Gardevoir, Escavalier, Gyardos, and Blaziken to lvl 65 then. I'm going to go full force on the fighting gym leader now!

Edited by Shadowbolt192